Converting a Pharaoh to Squonk

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjc

Jan 29, 2010
New Jersey
Is this even possible? I can't get a good enough look inside the deck to see if the pin would feed into the juice wells.

If it is possible, does anyone know where I could get some squonk pins for it?

And if the pins are available, is this even a good idea? I like the airflow on it, but the wells are so deep that I wonder if it makes squonking kind of pointless. One of the things I like about squonking is that you're constantly feeding the atomizer juice, so less wicking seems to be ideal. Then again, I also like the airflow directly under the coils, and I'm not sure how that could be compatible with a central feed squonker.

Someone needs to make a low profile deck with juice feeds around the edge and a slightly raised direct coil airflow (to prevent juice seepage).

The old 510 atties that we all used to use were kind of ideal for this, at least in something like the Reo with a big catch cup: airflow and juice was directly under the atomizer, so inhales would also rewick the atties. But back then it was all basically 10w max, and I'm not sure that'd work any more with atties that vaporize as quickly as modern ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread