Not open for further replies.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
:pThe Cooking Lounge:p

:confused: Incoming Recreational Ideas. Ahhh 8-o :p Mixers Beware :pop:

If you're like me and want to make flavors and tastes to your imagination then this is the post for you! Look no further! Here, you can create flavors and describe them to your fullest to determine their worthy success or if not unsuccessful so that others can be warned not to mix particular flavors that are a big "no no".

The idea came to me when I started playing around flavors and flavors that worked and flavors that didn't. However, to my surprise there were flavors that were so amazing I had compared it with things like Marlboro cigarettes and or flavors that were improved and enhanced. I want everyone benefit their ideas along with others instead of looking to buy and stuff.

Bellow, I give you a list of created e-liquids that are both favorable and honorable to it's fine taste:

Devil's Cake: Spicy and chocolaty. Excellent desert flavor with a spice. Sweet but not too sweet. Throat hit about 3/5, thus being a spicy and tempting desert flavor.
  1. Attomic-Cinnicide
  2. Tobacco Chocolate
  3. Harley 56 (About 20%)

:thumb: Good stuff! :thumb:

Cigarette/cigar (NOT BITTER) like flavor: I personally like this. This is an all hands down flavor that I tempted myself making. Four flavors in one. You heard me! FOUR FLAVORS IN ONE! This is as close I can get from making an actual cigarette like flavor. Has decent amount of throat hit and very clean. Slightly sweet and slightly spicy with a wood like touch. Believe me, I was very scared when I wanted a dark flavor in it but I figured the imagination would come out something like this: Tough flavor, rugged flavor, and dark flavor (lol kinda like a thug like substance if you think about it). Quite frankly, this is my personal favorite as a cig flavor. It's slightly dark, spicy, wood-like flavor, and easy on the throat hit. The nic level was 26ml and it doesn't burn on tongue nor on throat when inhaled and exhaled.
  1. Harley 56
  2. Attomic-Cinnicide
  3. Freedom Juice
  4. Perique Black

:lol: Hands down flavor :sneaky:

The Candle: Surprised to see this flavor? I wasn't when I mixed three flavors that I thought would come out having the ultimate ice and fire in one. But instead... a candle wax like taste? If you're curious here are the flavors. It kinda reminds me of those chapestick wax flavors but meh, if you like it here are the ingredients.
  1. Menthol Ice
  2. Attomic-Cinnicide
  3. Cool Mist

:-x Meh. I wasn't to happy about this one :confused:

More to come soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread