Status
Not open for further replies.

tA71ana

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Round N Round the Mulberry Bush
I like the CF1...it would be a good going - over - to the - friends - house - for - a couple - hours mod.
I wouldn't use it all the time because of the 18350 size - I'd vape away an 18350 in no time at my normal vape pace.
I normally vape around 8 to 9w anyway....I like its simplicity.
Too bad it doesn't come in an 18650.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
I opted for the Cool Fire 2, as I like the way it looks. I already said this in another thread about the whole grenade thing - I only take it to vapemeets and vape shops where people will appreciate it. Bought it just for fun. I like that Innokin comes up with some original ideas, rather than a bunch of clones.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
I for one LOVE this new Mod, but I can also see how it would be a turn off to many potential buyers ... It's perfect for me because I am currently shopping for good 18350 mods with stellar looks, and I also happen to vape at a steady 8 watts, so this is right up my alley. From a business standpoint, It is a bit of a head scratcher ... But this is very high on my list as a potential new buy.

StrikeIII

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2013
Chicago
I have been using the Cool Fire I for about 2 week now and loving it with my Protank 3. It's very small in lenth and diameter even compared to VV/VW mods in 18350 mode. The battery will get me through my work day and when I get home I just pop in a new battery or I carry an extra battery just in case. If you think about it it's pretty much a mech mod but with more intelligence and safty features. I would definitely recommend this device if you need a more compact device to carry around.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
I have been using the Cool Fire I for about 2 week now and loving it with my Protank 3. It's very small in lenth and diameter even compared to VV/VW mods in 18350 mode. The battery will get me through my work day and when I get home I just pop in a new battery or I carry an extra battery just in case. If you think about it it's pretty much a mech mod but with more intelligence and safty features. I would definitely recommend this device if you need a more compact device to carry around.

Thanks for the feedback ... and I agree, this Mod is like a "smart mech", and that is the appeal. It looks more like a mech, but has some of the functions of an APV.

StrikeIII

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2013
Chicago

Just to clarify on the battery life, usually by the time I get home from work the battery is in the yellow status with plenty of vaping left. It can probably last me the whole day but haven't really tried as I have been accustomed to just changing it when I get home. I'll probably give it shot tonight as I just got home and will keep using it without swapping the battery. Of course this will very considering your vaping style.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk 4

StrikeIII

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2013
Chicago
I plan on getting one (CF1) after the holidays are over. I'm pretty happy with all the innokin products, and I like that its basically a mech with a built in, fixed wattage kick that includes a nice clearomizer for under $50. Since all my clearomizers are innokin products anyway, sort of a no brainer for me ;)

I actually just started using the iClear 30B the CF1 came with and I'm actually liking it. I didn't want to empty out my PT3 this morning to use a new flavor so I decided to just put the new flavor in the 30B. It's a little tighter draw vs the PT3 but it's not bad. I'll have to put the same juice in my PT3 to see how they compare to flavor. If I do end up liking the 30B I'm going to order a new one with a Smoke color tank. Not really feeling the green. :)

BTW, I have noticed the the black lines that are around the clearo are painted on and a little bit has already scrapped off from my keys in my pocket. Looks like I'm going to eventually just scratch off the rest of it.

StrikeIII

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2013
Chicago
So I ended up ordering another 30B in smoke color but when I went to my local Vape shop I also ended up picking up a Kayfun Clone. I will tell you that the Kayfun Clone running on a 2ohm coil makes me love this Cool Fire I so much more. It even looks so much better also. When I receive that new 30B in the mail I'm going to give it away as a Christmas present. I don't think I can go back to my clearos after using this Kayfun Clone.

WP_20131220_07_06_18_Pro.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread