Cool Fire IV Green Charge Light Not Turning Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have trouble with their green charge light not turning off when the device is fully charged? I have 3 CF IV's and 2 of them never turn out the green charge light even though they have reached 4.2 volts. I have tried several different milliamp chargers and several different charge cords. I have charged from a few hours to overnight and the result is always the same. Like I said one of my CF IV's does turn out the led when charging is complete and it always reads 4.19 volts. I have also tried with the device turned on and off and with the bottom switch turned on and off. I have tried every possible combination to no avail. Can anyone shed some light (pun intended) here?

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
I had this same question too..but it seems random in my case. So far the only way ive been able to get the green light to go is if i leave my cf4 on while charging. If i plug in on yellow and turn either one of them off and let them charge the light will never go off. But if i leave them on at some point both of them will go off. I dont have a real answer for you so im watching this thread hoping someone can help us both out...

I have 3 CF's and 2 of them will not turn the light out. They show 4.2 volts on the read out. My one that does turn the light out always shows 4.19 volts when it shuts off. My only concern is if it is safe to charge my batteries over night. I have been doing that so I guess the answer is yes. But you never know for the future.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread