Cool Flavour Mixes

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcVape

May 4, 2015
I discovered an awesome flavour mix by using a very few drop of Violet and the rest T-juice E Liquids - Cubana. I first tried the violet, and to me was horrific so when I switched the juice to T-juice E Liquids - Cubana there was still a few drops in my tank but it ended up creating an really interesting flavour which is an awesome relaxed soothing cigar like taste with a refreshment light light taste a violet.

Anyone else got some interesting mixes they came up with?

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Tres Leches with strawberry shortcake. Also, Toffee Coffee with toffee dream cream. Tastes like a toffee latte. And Dragon Juice with strawberry shortcake. I really need to start DIY. I keep mixing my juices.

You and your Tres Leches and Strawberry Shortcake lol.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
I'm just put together, in my dripper, trinity vapor lounge caramel apple pie with MBV raspberry lemonade and it lightens the caramel apple pie and really brings out the apple flavor. Before it was a heavy dessert with cinnamon. Now it's a refreshing apple lemonade cake with sweetened cinnamon. I must try this in a tank.

Reactions: mcVape

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
I'm just put together, in my dripper, trinity vapor lounge caramel apple pie with MBV raspberry lemonade and it lightens the caramel apple pie and really brings out the apple flavor. Before it was a heavy dessert with cinnamon. Now it's a refreshing apple lemonade cake with sweetened cinnamon. I must try this in a tank.
Lol...that's how I discover all my "mixes". Too lazy to change my wicks.

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
Some guys call it garbage juice but I just call it leftovers. Usually it's the last 2ml or so that you throw together with others. You can always add a fruit to anything and have a new vape. I have a bottle of Capella's sweet cream that I add to some of my originally purchased stuff just to make it vapable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread