Cooled e liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
hey guys quick question I keep my ejuice in a lunch box and the lunch box stays about 54 degrees all day do to the fact I live in Texas and it's always hot and I work outside I'm just wondering are there any side affects of doing so and should I let the ejuice heat up before vaping thanks in advance

Cool and dark = perfect storage for ejuice. I've vaped ejuice at -30 f, so I don't see 54 f presenting any problems. It might be sluggish and wick slower at first, but it'll warm up in the tank pretty fast.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
If it get too hot then it thins out and might leak out your atty depending on the vg/pg ratio. If it gets too cold(-10C) like it gets sometimes in my igloo then it doesn't wick cause it gets too thick. I wouldn't worry about having it sit in your lunchbox, its better for the juice than having it hot. I use the warmth of my coffee cup to keep my hitter warm in the winter. Same with batteries, some of my batts are older and loose their umph if they begin to get cold but 54F should be just fine.
Its funny that 2 Canucks answer who think 54F is a great temp when your living in the
tundra. :)

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    I learned my winter vape lesson looong time ago when I left my vape in the truck, did my thing then came back, without thinking took a hit and almost coughed up a lung. That's something you only do once and remember for the rest of your life.
    :offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:

Congrats two days in advance on your 4 years vaperversary!!! Mine and fiance's was on the 8th! :banana::banana:

Back on topic:

54 degrees is just fine and keeps things cool in the summer and good in the winter. :thumbs:

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 2, 2013
    BC Canada
    :offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:

Congrats two days in advance on your 4 years vaperversary!!! Mine and fiance's was on the 8th! :banana::banana:

Back on topic:

54 degrees is just fine and keeps things cool in the summer and good in the winter. :thumbs:

Thanks...I would have forgot.
    Congrats also on you and your fiance's breaking the 4 year mark. My wife and I have had a great vape experience right from me beginning to rebuild within the first month of vaping to building DIY juice at our 2 year mark and now were just riding the wave and lovin the vape

Reactions: celticluvr

Hawise

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 25, 2013
    AB, Canada
    This interests me, I like my vape flavors "cooler" , is there a way I can put them somewhere overnight so they cool down a bit or will it not really make a difference when I use it

It won't help, I'm afraid. The coil has to heat the juice to its vaporization point, and it doesn't care much about a few degrees difference at the start. Besides, the juice in the tank is sitting right next to the coil so it warms up pretty quickly. If you want a cooler vape, turn down your wattage and/or use TC to control it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread