Coolfire 4 & Artery Nugget tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becca-JJ

Dec 5, 2016
I have the Coolfire 4 with the Aspire Cleito tank, but I just bought the Artery Nugget of course I have the 49er tank that comes with it but I want to try different tanks. Can anyone help me....I just bought the Nautilus x for my Nugget it works good just wanted to see if there are other tanks that might be better? Also if anyone has any suggestions for my Coolfire 4 which tank is a good one to try I sure will appreciate the feedback. Thanks so much!

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Any advice on tank depends on the power you want to vape at.
The Cleito is popular (I don't buy Aspire for 'moral' reasons not relevant to this question) and the 0.4ohm can go to 35-40 watts i.i.r.c.
The Nautilus X is a lower power tank, uses 1.5ohm coils and is presumably a mouth-to-lung atomizer.

I think the best value (and nicely vaping) low power tank is the Eleaf GS Air M tank. It's a 8-14 watts with more airflow than the original mini Nautilus.
For me, the Uwell Crown (the original v.1) with the factory coils is still the 'king' of 35 watt vaping.

I'm not into 60/80/100 watt tanks as I'd rather just double my nicotine level.
If I want to vape way higher, then I use a RDA 'dripper'.... nothing to go wrong on them compared to a complex multiple coil tank.

Oh.. the Aromamizer is good too!

Becca-JJ

Dec 5, 2016
Does anyone no why my Artery Nugget gets really hot while charging it?
Any advice on tank depends on the power you want to vape at.
The Cleito is popular (I don't buy Aspire for 'moral' reasons not relevant to this question) and the 0.4ohm can go to 35-40 watts i.i.r.c.
The Nautilus X is a lower power tank, uses 1.5ohm coils and is presumably a mouth-to-lung atomizer.

I think the best value (and nicely vaping) low power tank is the Eleaf GS Air M tank. It's a 8-14 watts with more airflow than the original mini Nautilus.
For me, the Uwell Crown (the original v.1) with the factory coils is still the 'king' of 35 watt vaping.

I'm not into 60/80/100 watt tanks as I'd rather just double my nicotine level.
If I want to vape way higher, then I use a RDA 'dripper'.... nothing to go wrong on them compared to a complex multiple coil tank.

Oh.. the Aromamizer is good too!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I have the Coolfire 4 with the Aspire Cleito tank, but I just bought the Artery Nugget of course I have the 49er tank that comes with it but I want to try different tanks. Can anyone help me....I just bought the Nautilus x for my Nugget it works good just wanted to see if there are other tanks that might be better? Also if anyone has any suggestions for my Coolfire 4 which tank is a good one to try I sure will appreciate the feedback. Thanks so much!
Welcome and glad you joined. Could check out:
http://forum...................../t/traveling-clearomizer/76766/6
http://forum...................../t/mouth-to-lung-tanks-damn-it-i-want-one/46836/115
Joyetech TRON-S 4ml Hidden Airflow Sub-Ohm Tank - Gold

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
Hi Becca-JJ, welcome!

I also have a Coolfire 4 but it's the older model (about a year old?...maybe more). I also have a Nautilus X and use it on my Coolfire 4; the 2 work great together for me. I use the 4ml extension kit for the X and the 1.8ohm coils. I find the drip tip doesn't get as hot with the extension as it did with the 2ml tank.

If you like your Nauti X you might like the Nautilus Mini. It's an older tank but if you enjoy mouth-to-lung tanks it might work for you. It has 4 airflow settings from quite tight to fairly airy (to me, the X is a looser draw than the mini).

The Nauti Mini has been problem-free for me and I've used it for over a year. If you want big clouds it's not the tank for you but if you like a simple, mouth-to-lung you could check it out.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread