coolfire 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subtanker

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2015
20150825_143245-1.jpg Just got the coolfire 4 and changed the o rings in subtank mini to match. So far so good nice build and nice to hold. Just upgraded from i stick 30w. :)

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
I have had a CFIV since they were very first released and I knew from the first time I put it in my hand it was going to be a hit. I am a bit of an Innokin fan boy but they really did a nice job on this one. Strong, sexy and feels good in the hand. Innokin mods are known for being tough and this one has taken a few spills with no incident. And, if you think they are sexy the way they are, you ought to see what Phiniac is doing with them for very short money http://phiniac.com/mods.php.

Here is my girl with her normal I-go on top.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
Can you charge this device with your computer, or should I get a 5v/1A wall adapter?

You should use a wall wart as there is a small chance that charging with a 'puter USB could be harmful to the computer. That being said, a lot of people do. I'm pretty sure they come with one (can't remember) and a lot of cell phone charges will fit the micro usb connector on the CFIV.

Reactions: Waddle

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
I bought this for durability. I already have several regulated devices, mostly TC, but this one looks like it will stand the test of time.

I just chucked my IPV Mini in the garbage because it became so ugly from the wear and tear. I was also going to buy the IPV D2 but due to delays I cancelled. I was always worried about the paint coming off again like my IPV mini. So I'm not too upset.

Also grabbed the Smok Koopor Mini so wish me luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread