Status
Not open for further replies.

TheVapingNewfie

Mar 13, 2015
Canada
Just got my order in from Coolvape.ca! I haven't seen any reviews on the web about them, so I figured I'd share my experience.
I ordered all liquids with 70/30 pg/vg with 6mg of nicotine. I'll edit my reviews into the post as I try them. :)
They do offer high VG based liquid as an option.

Prices are 4.99 for 10ml and 13.99 for 30ml, and they only ship across Canada.

All were tried using an Aerotank v2 on top of an MVP 2.

Coffee Espresso - A nice creamy coffee flavor, with a subtle hint of caramel. Not sweet, and a decent vape. May get sickening after all day, though. Just my taste, I suppose.

Black Cigar - A nice tobacco flavor, reminds me vaguely of Torque 56 from Halo. With some steeping it will probably develop into something quite similar.

Cool Watermelon - A predominant watermelon flavor with a nice touch of menthol. The watermelon is a bubblegum kind of flavor. I have to stop myself from making chewing motions while vaping this. A nice all day vape, for sure.

Popcorn -

Vapor production is surprising at only 9W for a high pg liquid.

Last edited:

batman624

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Just got my order in from Coolvape.ca! I haven't seen any reviews on the web about them, so I figured I'd share my experience.
I ordered all liquids with 70/30 pg/vg with 6mg of nicotine. I'll edit my reviews into the post as I try them. :)
They do offer high VG based liquid as an option.
All were tried using an Aerotank v2 on top of an MVP 2.

Coffee Espresso - A nice creamy coffee flavor, with a subtle hint of caramel. Not sweet, and a decent vape. May get sickening after all day, though. Just my taste, I suppose.

Black Cigar - A nice tobacco flavor, reminds me vaguely of Torque 56 from Halo. With some steeping it will probably develop into something quite similar.

Cool Watermelon -

Popcorn -

Vapor production is surprising at only 9W for a high pg liquid.

Sounds pretty promising. Might have to check these guys out. What are their prices like? does the Black Cigar have the same throat hit as Torque?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread