Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
Last edited:

paladinx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2008
mars
I think for girls there are a couple of products that women can use. Snus is oral tobacco, but wait. It is not like what you think. It is not like chewing tobacco or something nasty you have to chew and spit and all that. Its a small little pouch, like in a tea bag material. U place it under your upper lip and gum. There is no need to spit or anything. They have all kinds of flavors and strengths. One I have taste like a breath mint. They make very small sizes for girls. supermini.

Another product is dissolvable tobacco. They are like mints and dissolve in your mouth. two brands are arriva and stonewall. Both these products have very low tsna's which are the cancer causing compounds in tobacco. So it is still much safer than smoking etc. Hope that helps.

Some sites to find snus and dissolvables.

www.buysnus.com Northerner.com

OrderSmokesDirect.com - Your online source for discount tobacco

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I think for girls there are a couple of products that women can use. Snus is oral tobacco, but wait. It is not like what you think. It is not like chewing tobacco or something nasty you have to chew and spit and all that. Its a small little pouch, like in a tea bag material. U place it under your upper lip and gum. There is no need to spit or anything. They have all kinds of flavors and strengths. One I have taste like a breath mint. They make very small sizes for girls. supermini.

Another product is dissolvable tobacco. They are like mints and dissolve in your mouth. two brands are arriva and stonewall. Both these products have very low tsna's which are the cancer causing compounds in tobacco. So it is still much safer than smoking etc. Hope that helps.

Some sites to find snus and dissolvables.

www.buysnus.com Northerner.com

OrderSmokesDirect.com - Your online source for discount tobacco

Right on, Paladinx!

Ruchamah, I'm a lady, too, and I use both. Go for mini white snus, like General White mint minis or anything Fellini. They are tiny and discreet. No spitting! And they deliver all the good stuff that smoking does without the cancer causing smoke. Dissolvables are just as good. I like Stonewall (stronger) and Ariva, (Java and the minty flavors.)

Good luck.

Last edited:

paladinx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2008
mars
Cool. Hope it works out for you! Keep us posted. some flavors are better than others. If you get something that you do not like the taste. Doesn't mean all taste the same. Some taste really different from one another.

for the poster below. is it me, or do you also agree that the stonewalls seem to hit harder than snus? Or more rapid? Cant explain it.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Cool. Hope it works out for you! Keep us posted. some flavors are better than others. If you get something that you do not like the taste. Doesn't mean all taste the same. Some taste really different from one another.

for the poster below. is it me, or do you also agree that the stonewalls seem to hit harder than snus? Or more rapid? Cant explain it.

I cut Stonewalls in half. They are little nukes. They contain 4 mg nicotine that gets absorbed very rapidly and totally. I prefer snus, acts slower and seems to last longer.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Thats a smart idea. Better than buying the arriva. I wonder why it absorbs so quickly? Snus has much more nicotine. I think on average its 8mg.

Depends. I use the white portion minis and they range from 3 to 6 mg, Thunder Frosted minis are 8 mg, (I also cut them in half.) But it takes a long time to extract all the nic from the snus pouch, and we probably never even get the full amount. You may want to ask the experts on the snus subforum. They know everything.:D

And yes, it's a lot cheaper to cut a Stonewall in half, or even in three parts, and use them more frequently. Works for me.

Chiqa

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
Idaho
Thank you for the great thread. After vaping on and off for 5 months, my husband got himself down to less than a half a pack a day, unfortunately not soon enough. Today he was diagnosed with COPD. He tossed his pack of ciggs, is getting the scripts now and is scared as hell. I have a good selection of vaporizers for him, he cant use the 5 v it is too strong but he likes the ego and all the other stuff, I am hoping if I can keep him in a selection of juices it will help. I have been smoking a pack every 3 days or so, that will stop now. The only way for us to stop is both of us at the same time( I went 6 days once with the help of vaping and then got lazy). Moral to the story, if you haven't stopped smoking yet, please do it now.

marlboro_man

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Across-the-Pond-England-UK
Wanting to re-bump this thread, some asking more about D3 and lung function.

Well you've certainly woke me up! with a bump!! and a re:bump to boot !!:?:
and after 3 months as a doormouse
CATS017.jpg

I am now awake and will have to feed my .....---(UK) cat

I been off ciggies for 10 months plus now... I have COPD... I am breathing alot better...86% I have now been tested for allergies and have shown that I am allergic to dust and cats !!!! ??? I can live without dust!!!

Thats my best cat bonny... buried her last month 20yrs and 1 month old

Still got 1 left Tommy 19yrs old

LIVE LIVE THE QUEEN (Bonny) :)

Art

Last edited:

LittleLuLu

Dec 27, 2009
Missouri
Oh my goodness. What to say, where to start??

I'm sure it wasn't hard to figure out why I stopped posting. FAILURE, DOOM AND AGONY ON ME! Actually shame is more like it. I just got done walking around the house trying to find a .... or something that my hubby might have left lying around. No such luck. It just crossed my mind to go to the parking lot and . . . oh my God . . . I can't believe myself. Good thing it is raining because I'm pretty sure I was going to do it. Sigh.

I read through this thread this morning and I am so sorry I abandoned it. To the many friends I was making, I apologize.

Yes, I did go back on analog after a couple hard knocks, deaths of close friends, I just stopped resisting one day and then it was over.

I just got out the hospital a few days ago - I am now on 24/7 home oxygen therapy, sucking Commit NRT and smoking old e-cigs. I have to say I love oxygen - LOL - I think I am going to become addicted to it :).

If y'all will forgive me, I wouldn't mind seeing this thread come back to life to chronicle some more steps on the journey.

LLL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread