Not open for further replies.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Hey Punkin,
Ohio is throwing more snow your way...I'm ready to hurt living things...It's snowing AGAIN....I cannot mop up anymore dog paws...I didn't sign up for this.I would have moved to Alaska if I wanted to live in the snow belt...
Morning Posse! Happy Sunday...

That's all I got today since I spent too much time talking to myself yesterday. :oops:

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
More snow here too. I've had enough, more than enough. Of course plow guy is thrilled. :glare:

I named a chicken Igor, next weird one will be Frankenstein, just for you. :laugh: I need to take a new pic of Igor while I'm out there trying to get a pic of Randy. It's hard to do because Zulu photobombs.
Hey Punkin,
Ohio is throwing more snow your way...I'm ready to hurt living things...It's snowing AGAIN....I cannot mop up anymore dog paws...I didn't sign up for this.I would have moved to Alaska if I wanted to live in the snow belt...

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Please just send 1 big one. Tired of all these little nuisance ones.:lol::lol: Or better yet just keep them I promise not to be disappointed.
Hey Punkin,

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
Happy Sunday...except for me. I have to go to the grr store today. I can be lazy after that, though.

Good luck at the store. We have to go tomorrow. Just buy a lottery ticket and you TOO will have a chance to never have to go to the Grrr store again. :2cool:

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Yes!! Thank God I won't have to have anymore children..
More snow here too. I've had enough, more than enough. Of course plow guy is thrilled. :glare:

I named a chicken Igor, next weird one will be Frankenstein, just for you. :laugh: I need to take a new pic of Igor while I'm out there trying to get a pic of Randy. It's hard to do because Zulu photobombs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread