Not open for further replies.

janieT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
USA
Sure I come into the newly decorated room and everyone leaves. *pouts*

I like a good nail gun, they are fun to play with, hubby however won't let me near it for real "mans" work :lol: He has also hidden all good paint brushes. :lol: I want to do this stencil thing on the walls going up the steps, really, I need a paint brush and some dark brown paint.

SP is gathering all the Stretchy pictures on the other thread to bring them over here, I'm sure that is why she is late :)

MRI is scheduled! Sunday (wow they are open on the weekends, may change it to Saturday). Hopefully it will tell us something!

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
I dunno with the way his luck has been lately his house might land on top of a witch in the Merry Old Land of Oz.

Holy carp JD! I didn't realize that's where you are! Ditto on letting us know what we can do to help.

And please keep checking in when you can, just to let us know you're OK. {{{{HUGS}}}}

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
Sorry about the math...I can't help...too many numbers'''
I'm feeling pretty stupid today. I know I've said this before but I hate it when I can't help Morgan with her homework. I hate it when I have to email her math teacher and tell them I can't help her with the homework because I don't understand it. WTH are you supposed to do when that happens? She has two math classes, one is a regular class. One is a remedial math class. She gets to use a calculator for her math as an accommodation. I can't believe I could excel and finish a special education law and advocacy class but can't do 6th grade math.:facepalm:

Glad she's handling it well.

Go get some rest!

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
You have a great memory.
Right now, my inventory is at 100% at both locations. I just hope it stays that way overnight.

My performance review went ok. The VP that visited last week wasnt happy about one of my grading points though. The goal that I came up with, was to ride along and assist with a Tech 3 for 4 installs a month. Naturally, with the amount of material coming and going prevents me from leaving my cave too often. And when I do, like this morning when I left for an hour, we miss a delivery that had equipment that was due to be installed today. My manager, thankfully, understands this concept. The one point that got knocked down my management from my self evaluation was customer interaction. I was basing my grade on the interactions I had with the customers that I see. Unfortunately, the guidlines for that goal are more geared to installation customers, which I dont see. Still, all in all, not a bad eval. My overall grade was an "Exceeds expectations."

This would explain my inabilites to quote any one. Oh well.. Ill try my best from my memory.

When people say "dropping anchor" around here, there is a VERY different meaning behind it.

Hi Tiff!

Soooooo..... Should I see a problem with hubby's new purchase?

Go shooting. In the back yard. Not like anyone would come stop you. :lol:

I would say Im jealous, but Im about to leave too. On my way to 50 hours this week.

Dont feel bad. Mrs E has already been struggling with Kat's 4th grade advanced math. For the last two days, Kathryn has had to wait on me to come home after 8pm to be able to do her homework.

Um.... Yes I can.

Bah. Go for it. Its fun!

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
Goodnight.....hahahaha...snort.... on the Drott reference...
Yep.... That wouldve been my answer too. Though, to her credit, she did find us.

Time to head home. After a stop at the (as Drott would say) the grrrrrocery store. Mrs E boiled some hotdogs, but there are no buns or chili. How can you have a hotdog without buns and chili??!?

Y'all have a good evening!!!!

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
It would be them....seriously...I would be so stressed you would kill me to put me out of my misery and yours.
We were at a racetrack when a tornado popped up about 200 yards away....I was frantic.Everyone was watching me instead of the race....Do you know there are no phones at the racetrack??

Have I mentioned that I refer to my wife and neighbor as blonde and blonder. At this point I'm not sure if the storm or them is more stressful. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread