Status
Not open for further replies.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Look up Bobby Flay...I love whatever he makes..He's a nice boy..
This place reminds me a lot of the other place. Feels comfortable already! :D

Heya, WB! Happy Sunday to ya.

I love ALL those egg things. I want some of them all. And House + Vanilla would have to be awesome. *making note to add vanilla to next order and try it*

Zulu sounds like he would be tasty with dumplings. :evil:

Ok, grrr store is done, and I've started dinner early because it has to roast a long time. Making carne al pastor for the first time ever. I've had it a bunch of times in Mexico and here. Sometimes it's wonderful, sometimes meh, depending on who makes it. I read a ton of recipes, didn't exactly like any of them, so I kinda made my own with influence from some of the ones that looked like they would be most authentic and tasty. We shall see. I made a double batch of marinade so I can adjust seasonings and freeze to try a second generation.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
Hog Goobers? Please don't make them on my account...PaHleese...
Rick, you and James seem to cook the best recipes and food. I'm simple...pasta, frozen meals, ground beef, and chicken. I'm too lazy to follow a recipe. I do need to make some hog goobers though. Haven't done those in quite a while. With maybe some homemade sweet potato fries. I've just discovered that I love sweet potatoes.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dang is not here.He's probably still asleep.....I could eat egg custard all day though as long as I eat orange popcorn and Klondike bars at Midnght I'm good to go...
Ah. Well, then that's a horse (roo?) of an entirely different color. ;)

I wanna live at your house and help you eat the eggs and all the things you make them into. Dang....

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
We're already on page four? ...You guys were just going to leave me there weren't you...:glare:

We were most certainly NOT going to leave you.

Look up Bobby Flay...I love whatever he makes..He's a nice boy..

I hate to admit this, but...Bobby Flay rocks.

Dang is not here.He's probably still asleep.....I could eat egg custard all day though as long as I eat orange popcorn and Klondike bars at Midnght I'm good to go...

My pajamas are already packed, remember?

Recipe for egg salad?

There a recipe for egg salad? :blink:

Bah ha ha you thought you would leave me over at chat 2 hahaha and voila I have almost filled the entire page 5 of chat part 3....

We love ya for many things...talkative and um...slow are among them. *running*

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Stretchy, do you want my egg salad recipe? It goes something like this:
Boil 18 eggs. Whine while peeling them. Smush them in a large bowl. Add mayo, mustard, pickle relish, and seasonings however you feel like it today. Stir the darn stuff up. Have Mr. V taste it. Put vat in fridge. Feed it to anyone that comes to the door.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
I'm going to get some Belgian beer to wash it all down.So come on over...Slow:blink:?
We were most certainly NOT going to leave you.

I hate to admit this, but...Bobby Flay rocks.

My pajamas are already packed, remember?

There a recipe for egg salad? :blink:

We love ya for many things...talkative and um...slow are among them. *running*

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
I forgot to whine...dammmmmmmmmmit...and I forgot to ask Mr.V to come over and taste it...Will rick do? He's coming over..would it count?
Boil 18 eggs. Whine while peeling them. Smush them in a large bowl. Add mayo, mustard, pickle relish, and seasonings however you feel like it today. Stir the darn stuff up. Have Mr. V taste it. Put vat in fridge. Feed it to anyone that comes to the door.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
I snagged me a pink e=Pipe...I gotta find out which tank and or clearomizer I need....I'll bet Drott is out shoveling snow or hatching eggs at 40 degrees below zero...Her doghouse is not on the move.I'll give you 10 to 1 odds that Bam is asleep in the computer chair....Go buy one FV..There is only 1 pink one left..

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
You should give a couple of egg salad sammiches to the mailman, I heard they like that! :lol::lol::lol:

I snagged me a pink e=Pipe...I gotta find out which tank and or clearomizer I need....I'll bet Drott is out shoveling snow or hatching eggs at 40 degrees below zero...Her doghouse is not on the move.I'll give you 10 to 1 odds that Bam is asleep in the computer chair....Go buy one FV..There is only 1 pink one left..

I'm awake for a change! :) Sitting here puffing on my purple pipe.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
TaDa!!!! Pumpkin cheesecake in the hut!
TciZ0MPm.jpg

Last edited:

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
I love the purple but they were out.I had a choice of green or pink.I had a little bit of a hard time choosing.The green is really pretty.What kind of tank ru using?
You should give a couple of egg salad sammiches to the mailman, I heard they like that! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm awake for a change! :) Sitting here puffing on my purple pipe.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
I love the purple but they were out.I had a choice of green or pink.I had a little bit of a hard time choosing.The green is really pretty.What kind of tank ru using?

Well, I started with the one that came with it, but I don't think I have any new heads for that (vivi nova maybe??). So I switched over to a Protank2. The drip tip is a little wiggly, but it doesn't fall out so it's OK for home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread