Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Good morning everyone.

Hope everyone that was hit by that nasty weather is doing ok.

We're in the middle of a standard Carolina Weathercoaster right now. Lows in the mid 20's, but high's that are pushing 60. Its the kind of weather you cant get acclimated to. But, its supposed to be a beautiful day.

I better get to work. I have a month worth of decommisioned equipment that I have to sort through and get tossed in the trash or get shipped back to the central warehouse. Thankfully (and surprisingly) Douche Canoe approved a few hours of OT for me today to muddle through it.

Have a good day all!

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
I'm so sorry Tiff.This crummy weather probably isn't helping.

Grannys doing really bad today. My sister went to pick her up for a doctor appointment and granny couldnt walk to the car. She said its the worst shes seen her. I'm supposed to go over to spend the night tonight. My sister thinks they'll be making s trip to the er.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
From the 20's to the 60's...What odd weather you are having.
Good morning everyone.

Hope everyone that was hit by that nasty weather is doing ok.

We're in the middle of a standard Carolina Weathercoaster right now. Lows in the mid 20's, but high's that are pushing 60. Its the kind of weather you cant get acclimated to. But, its supposed to be a beautiful day.

I better get to work. I have a month worth of decommisioned equipment that I have to sort through and get tossed in the trash or get shipped back to the central warehouse. Thankfully (and surprisingly) Douche Canoe approved a few hours of OT for me today to muddle through it.

Have a good day all!

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
I didn't start a new one, I thought we had gone back to the old rules. I'll get right on it.
:danger: Just a reminder: You guys need to close and carry this over to a new thread as it's over the 15,000 post limit. (Screws with the search functions on ECF..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread