Copper Creek Chit Chat, Part #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
I'm lucky to have three kids that sleepwalk. Kat doesnt do it too often any more, but the last time she did, she gouged a chunk of meat out of the back of her calf. Melanie and CJ both do it, but generally just come to us, speak a bunch of nonsense, then we send them back to bed.

Well, time for me to start packing up. Kat has an "optional" practice that we have to show up for to finish paying for the season and to turn in a waiver for this weekend's tournament. But, they will have a slip and slide there, so she'll at least enjoy this one.

Yall have a great evening!

Jdsgibson

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
Sorryville
Howdy posse!
Mom had hip replacement surgery yesterday. Everything went well. Hopefully the rehab goes smoothly.
I'm not going to visit her today since my nose has not stopped running since 3 am. I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to work. I should go back on vacation.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Howdy JD! Good news about Mom, keep us posted.

Yes, you are allergic to work. Go back on vacation, witchdoctors orders. Need a note? :D

Edit: Cutting a quill, choosing official looking parchment paper....

Last edited:

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Seriously??? I didnt realize I had any new pix on FB...? Except the one where I was in my super awesome sand fort of awesomeness.
It may have been in the fort of awesomeness, I think it was just your face, but I could tell you'd lost quite a bit. :)

I've put the milk in the pantry before but to gorge on weird food and cuss at my kid and not remember it is a bit weird.
You haven't been taking Chantix or anything else strange have you? That would creep me out if I was told I did stuff like that!

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I

You haven't been taking Chantix or anything else strange have you? That would creep me out if I was told I did stuff like that!

No I haven't taken anything new. I was given a new med a couple of weeks ago but looked it up and don't think it is that one. I'm hoping it is an isolated incident. I told hubby and he seemed a little creeped out about it. The more I think about it the stranger it is to me. Undoubtedly I really liked the pnut butter and chocolate syrup. I checked and the brand new jar of peanut butter is half gone. :facepalm:

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Howdy JD! Good news about Mom, keep us posted.

Yes, you are allergic to work. Go back on vacation, witchdoctors orders. Need a note? :D

Edit: Cutting a quill, choosing official looking parchment paper....

Ahh I'll have one please.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Mornin' all. I'm not sure why, but I'm really dragging my backside this morning. Ungh.

Kat had fun at practice last night. There were several girls that had issues either diving and/or sliding. So they busted out a big tarp, hosed it down, and spread dish soap all over it. An hour and a half of "slip and sliding" was practice. Kat was able to demonstrate a perfect feet first slide... When she stood up, her shorts had pulled far enough up to show exactly how much of a tan she got while at the beach. Or more specifically, how white her backside is compared to her legs. The team thought it was hilarious. All I could do was facepalm.

Well, I'm just about caught up on the receiving, so I should be able to slow down a little bit today and still be able to stay busy.

Hope everyone has a good day!!!

Last edited:

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Yes, it's close to nap time now.

I tried getting Morgan to help me at work but she ended up in the futon room with one of our daycare dogs. Both were fast asleep on the futon all morning. :laugh: The air is on the fritz at work and it was HOT in there. There's nothing like sweating and dog hair flying around getting stuck to you. Shower time in a minute as soon as I get the kids butts in gear to do their chores.

I'm fairly certain I did not have any midnight snacks last night. I checked the sink and dishwasher when I got up. :laugh: I'm still quite puzzled as to why I did that in the first place.

HOpe everyone's day is going good.

Reactions: efirdj
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread