Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Oh damn, just found out Alex has a broken arm. :cry: The kids were all over DIL's mom's house before dinner, one of the girls dared him to jump from a swingset. We all thought he had just sprained it, no swelling or anything. After dinner DIL and her mom took him to ER, they finally got the results of the Xray. Poor little guy! :(

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
upload_2015-11-27_7-47-56.png

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I'm debating going to Office Depot to look and see if they have their Franklin Covey agendas on sale. I'm thinking that isn't necessarily a store that would be jam packed. I already have a cart full of what I"m looking for there on Amazon but wanted to see if they had it on sale before I check out on Amazon. Other than that I have a cart full on Etsy of printables to use with the agenda. Yes, I'm a bit ocd when it comes to being organized. Hubby said I should spend the money on something I will enjoy. I told him that I will immensely enjoy a new agenda. :laugh:

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Oh damn, just found out Alex has a broken arm. :cry: The kids were all over DIL's mom's house before dinner, one of the girls dared him to jump from a swingset. We all thought he had just sprained it, no swelling or anything. After dinner DIL and her mom took him to ER, they finally got the results of the Xray. Poor little guy! :(
Oh no! Poor little guy. :(

I ate too much, the Packers lost to the Bears, and I had too many dishes last night.

I don't do Black Friday shopping. I did it once, it was horrid.

*wobbles off to cauldron*

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Driving myself crazy trying to figure out which Medicare advantage plans the best for hubby and the least expensive. He's no help He just wants cheap. :lol: Narrowed it down to 3. Monday we need to go sigh him up for part b. Hubby's been on my insurance so he didn't need b. So we wont be meeting the Dec 7th deadline for open enrolment. But should fall under the life changing category. What a mess, I understand how senior citizens get ripped off. GRrrr. Thank goodness I have a bit longer to figure mine out. Sorry I've been wrighting novels lately. But someone has to fill in till James comes back. :lol::lol: Wish he'd stop in and let us know how he's doing.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Can't like that Drott. When we had to deal with that stuff for my MIL it was so darn confusing. I ended up making a chart with all the option so that I could look at all of it in one place. And having to rethink it every year was frustrating. Not looking forward to it for Mr. V and myself either.

Write all the novels you want! :)

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Pretty much what I did. Now to pick from these 3. The only good thing is we can change it next year. So if I see him getting worse health wise we can change to a different plan next year. But for now these are good. The ones for me on the other hand:facepalm: WAFM With my payout and hubby's and my retirement? Nightmare. I'm Not eligible for any of the discounts. 2017 will be a whole nuther story, dirt cheap. :lol::lol: Soo if work offers anything at all I'll probably take it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread