Not open for further replies.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Good morning! :)

I'm going to have another cup of coffee, then go out and cut at least the front yard while the temp is at a reasonable 76 degrees. I'm only waiting til about 8am so hopefully my neighbors won't be throwing things at me, or I would have been out there at 6 when there was enough daylight! :p

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
I to would like a 72 degree pool right now. Dam hot doing driving test. No one seamed to have ac today.:lol:

Don't they know if they want to pass they have to keep the tester happy? At least they could have bribed/brought you a Popsicle if they didn't have AC. :)

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
All for beating the heat. unloaded the chick feed and moved it to the coop. Of course I ripped a 1x1 in piece of skin off the top of my hand. I'll spare you picks its gross. Told the chicks and duck they caused mom great pain this morning. :lol: :lol: If I get the energy to get presentable we'll go to the GRrrrr store.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Good hot and sticky morning!

I taught Sonny to drive in my manual pick up. It was hilarious actually. Every time he gets too big for his britches I remind him that he once spent over 10 minutes stuck on a speed bump. :laugh:

Duckies are enjoying a swim, they don't care what temp their pool is. I haven't looked at ours yet today.

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
I taught #1 son how to drive and oh, dear God. I think I aged five years in that process. I didn't teach #2 son how to drive, since for both boys getting an instruction permit was conditional upon performance in school. #2 son wasn't where he needed to be. At 18 he moved in with his mom, who gave him a better deal with lower standards, but at 21 he still doesn't have a driver's license. :(

Reactions: Bamrz

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
Sitll hoping for a duck to hatch put 5 eggs duck eggs and a week later 12 hick eggs. So far 3 chicks hatched. Did see scovy ducklings a few days ago for 2 a piece. Might have to try to remember were.

I can see this is still a fowl place to hang out. *snicker*

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
I can see this is still a fowl place to hang out. *snicker*
You're not implying that any of us are odd ducks, are you? :D

Sonny was a year behind his friends with his permit, as I hinged it on his GPA. It's funny how fast he got those grades up. :laugh:

I think I'm going to try to make pizza on the grill tonight. *skeered*

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Ta Da!!!!!
XC7m3Gr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread