Status
Not open for further replies.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Good afternoon! Still raining here, yuck. It was supposed to be sunny today, but no. I have Strawberry in a limitless on an istick, and think I need to go to Stretchy's house for dinner. We have leftover scalloped potatoes and ham on the menu. And squash again because the farmer's market guy gave me a great deal on squash.
I like what you're having too.But it's too hard to make..I would like some homemade bread but there's no one home to make it..As far as the kayfun...May the force be with you..cause it's not with me..My little bird stays in his playpark outside his cage most of the day but when the rukus starts I put him in his cage for safe keeping. I wanted to clean the kitchen...No..I had to clean the kitchen and I don't like not being able to see him...So I put him in his cage. He likes to sit on his back perch and he laughs like a real person. When he does that I laugh.So he laughed then I laughed at him for laughing and he says.."You're so funny". I couldn't believe it. He knows the phrase in context. When he laughs I usually laugh and say to him "You're so funny" But he said it to me today...Has anyone watched Call the Midwife? It's worth the watch.It's just not about having babies.It's life lessons in the 40's ..kids included. They just put out the 5th season on Netflix...Rainy day give it a watch..But..It's addicting.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
Good Morning. Sunny but chilly. Vaping CAKE in my mini Nautilus on my 50 watt Istick.Don't get much better...and...there's a dead mouse in my garage so I won't be doing anything out there until Mr.Crabbypants removes it...Why would a mouse hang out where known feral cats live? I have 3 regulars and one that has been with us for about 5 years..Silly mouse.I'm going to try and coil my Kay Fun mini.I'm estimating about a week..I have a Russian here too.It's bigger than the mini but I'm not sure the coil deck is.There are 2 mangy little Pomeranian's that need a good wash so I'll be doing that too during periods of frustration...

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
Good morning! It's raining here again today. *thinks of working on the Ark*

I got the Kayfun mini coiled last night, but it leaked all over. Back to it this afternoon.[/QUOT
Hi, all. I came back from the woods...I already wish I hadn't! :lol:
I'm so sorry Rick...

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Good morning. Had another get-together with my brother Sunday. At the park. I was lazy so just ordered pizzas and drinks. We got lots of pics cause all 3 of use were finally together. Their leaving 3 am Friday morning. Still don't know what possed them. They both had good jobs and owned their home. Guess it was meant to be their house sold in 2 days. Their going to live in their motor home till they find work and a house. Yes the cost of living is less in SC but so are the wages. I could never do it. I'd worry to much. :lol::lol:

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
I think I am done with tomatoes now, 2 bushels are finished. Woo Hoo!!!! Unless of course my market guy has a super deal for me again on Wednesday. :lol:
Good Morning..Rainy and cold just stopped by so I made them some tea. They've checked in for the next 2 says.Nothing says fun like wiping 24 muddy paws for a prolonged period of time.
Exactly how many tomatoes do you guys eat? Ketchup lovers are you? My Son lives in a semi rural area in KY. His neighbors give him eggs and onions ALL the time.When you look in his fridge it's like looking into a horders house..An explosion of Onions and Eggs...Quite the combination of food sources..

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
Good morning. Had another get-together with my brother Sunday. At the park. I was lazy so just ordered pizzas and drinks. We got lots of pics cause all 3 of use were finally together. Their leaving 3 am Friday morning. Still don't know what possed them. They both had good jobs and owned their home. Guess it was meant to be their house sold in 2 days. Their going to live in their motor home till they find work and a house. Yes the cost of living is less in SC but so are the wages. I could never do it. I'd worry to much. :lol::lol:[/QUOTE

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Good Morning..Rainy and cold just stopped by so I made them some tea. They've checked in for the next 2 says.Nothing says fun like wiping 24 muddy paws for a prolonged period of time.
Exactly how many tomatoes do you guys eat? Ketchup lovers are you? My Son lives in a semi rural area in KY. His neighbors give him eggs and onions ALL the time.When you look in his fridge it's like looking into a horders house..An explosion of Onions and Eggs...Quite the combination of food sources..
Several years back, I had a friend that offered to get me a bunch of Jersey tomatoes. To me they looked a bit more like plum tomatoes. Anyway, she brought me 3 paper grocery bags full! At the time, Ian was super into salsa, so I made a HUGE batch and canned it. Very hot, he loved it! I also made quite a bit of stewed tomatoes and canned them. The rest was made into sauce, again - canned. I didn't have to actually buy tomato products for a LONG time! :lol:

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
Good morning. Had another get-together with my brother Sunday. At the park. I was lazy so just ordered pizzas and drinks. We got lots of pics cause all 3 of use were finally together. Their leaving 3 am Friday morning. Still don't know what possed them. They both had good jobs and owned their home. Guess it was meant to be their house sold in 2 days. Their going to live in their motor home till they find work and a house. Yes the cost of living is less in SC but so are the wages. I could never do it. I'd worry to much. :lol::lol:

Gutsy move - I hope it works out well for them.

Onion omelets! YUM :eek:

I have officially returned to the rat race today...and the rats are alive and well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread