Not open for further replies.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Sounds like freezer camp time. :lol:
It looks like the Cayugas and Muscovies may be going over to a cousins farm. They want ducks and I just so happen to have a boat load. :laugh:

I don't know what happened to Wapner. I'm a history channel kind of gal. And the ghost shows so that I can laugh when they scream and jump. They are asking a ghost to respond, then freak out when they hear something. Um, you asked for it. :lol:

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
Hi, gang. I have been doing a hockey and school work weekend. Yes, it's hockey season again, and we had home games Friday and Saturday nights. We won one and lost one in OT. The rest of the time seems like it was spent grading analyses for school. The good news is that we have rain this afternoon, and even thunderstorms. Enough to make my Scot heart glad. I love gloomy weather....

FV, if it was up to me all the ducks would go to freezer camp as soon as they were full grown. I love some duck smoked on a pit. Sorry....I know you love the little stinkers.

Speaking of smoking stuff on a pit...where is James?

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
My Cubbies are in the series!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Hooray!!!!

I love gloomy here and there, but this year we were bombarded with it.

I ate too much at dinner and am suffering. But, gravy....

James is fine, he's working tons and all three kids are busy with sports. Translation: James is playing unpaid cab driver all hours that he isn't working or sleeping. :laugh:
He'll pop in when he comes up for air.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
1-7-8-5-2-1_large.1610101226.jpg

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
It looks like the Cayugas and Muscovies may be going over to a cousins farm. They want ducks and I just so happen to have a boat load. :laugh:

I don't know what happened to Wapner. I'm a history channel kind of gal. And the ghost shows so that I can laugh when they scream and jump. They are asking a ghost to respond, then freak out when they hear something. Um, you asked for it. :lol:
I am such a ghost fan..I watch them all the time on YouTube. Did you know there is a new one on TLC Friday's at 10 with Amy Bruni from Ghosthunters? It's pretty good. First one aired this past Friday.Nick Groff from Ghost Adventures and Katrina from Paranormal State have one on too..I have to catch them on you tube because my cable doesn't get the channel they are on.Speaking of Paranormal State did you know Ryan Buell was arrested for stealing a car and telling people he had pancreatic cancer? He's a big drug addict..Yeah..His Mom was on facebook begging people not to send him money. Are you sure you don't know what happened to Judge Wapner?...

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
Hi, gang. I have been doing a hockey and school work weekend. Yes, it's hockey season again, and we had home games Friday and Saturday nights. We won one and lost one in OT. The rest of the time seems like it was spent grading analyses for school. The good news is that we have rain this afternoon, and even thunderstorms. Enough to make my Scot heart glad. I love gloomy weather....

FV, if it was up to me all the ducks would go to freezer camp as soon as they were full grown. I love some duck smoked on a pit. Sorry....I know you love the little stinkers.

Speaking of smoking stuff on a pit...where is James?
Yep it's getting cloudy and gray here too..In my house not outside. Mr Crabbypants gets disjointed when he has to move his stuff.He had to disassemble his loft for the rug installers. Not a happy camper....

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
I am such a ghost fan..I watch them all the time on YouTube. Did you know there is a new one on TLC Friday's at 10 with Amy Bruni from Ghosthunters? It's pretty good. First one aired this past Friday.Nick Groff from Ghost Adventures and Katrina from Paranormal State have one on too..I have to catch them on you tube because my cable doesn't get the channel they are on.Speaking of Paranormal State did you know Ryan Buell was arrested for stealing a car and telling people he had pancreatic cancer? He's a big drug addict..Yeah..His Mom was on facebook begging people not to send him money. Are you sure you don't know what happened to Judge Wapner?...
I had no idea about Ryan. Wow! I've seen the new one with Nick and Katrina, but it's iffy as to whether it's actual paranormal or because they are so darn sleep deprived.

Did I show you my ghost picture? Yes, I wander cemeteries and haunted houses with a camera. Doesn't everyone? I also found the oddest cemetery, there is no road in, you have to hike up a hill from the road. The headstones are super thin and old and only have numbers on them.

Still no clue about Wapner.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
Good morning. Gypsy goes to get spay this morning. The 3 of them are driving me crazy no breakfast. Going to ask them if they'll do the dew claws also. She has them on her back legs and they each have 2 nails.
Hope everything goes ok!

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
I had no idea about Ryan. Wow! I've seen the new one with Nick and Katrina, but it's iffy as to whether it's actual paranormal or because they are so darn sleep deprived.

Did I show you my ghost picture? Yes, I wander cemeteries and haunted houses with a camera. Doesn't everyone? I also found the oddest cemetery, there is no road in, you have to hike up a hill from the road. The headstones are super thin and old and only have numbers on them.

Still no clue about Wapner.
If we lived closer we could go ghosting together...I want to see the pic...Do you still have it?

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
My house is totaled. How come when something is going to go on like carpet laying that the house looks all cold and not like your house?...Weird...
Tutti Frutti did the De niro scene from Taxi today where De niro is looking in the mirror and says "Are you talking to me?.. He says it 3 times together then laughs because I laugh...

Reactions: FlyingV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread