Not open for further replies.

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
I'm still here!

Speaking of post offices, sorry Bamrz, but I'll find out tomorrow if I have to go postal on mine. I ordered a faucet from Amazon and they are shipping it USPS. This will be the first time I am having a parcel delivered to my street address by the PO since we had our mail forwarded to our PO Box in a different city. I cancelled the forward order but don't know if they will deliver to the house yet or not. If they send it back it will be my turn to rant! :-x

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Tuesday rant. 5:58 am Friday the 21st my FT package landed at my local PO. So after mail delivery on Monday I went to the PO to check on it. Gave the lady a printout of the tracking. She didn't find it. So she checks tracking and gets the same thing I gave her. She said this doesn't have an address on it. I never got tracking updates with an address on it. The sub was on that day she said he probably sent it back. Anyone that orders from FT knows they put a pic of your package under manage your orders. So when I got home I checked. Yep address was on the shipping label. :lol: so the package made it through china customs and US customs but not Mt. Joy PO. :lol::lol:
Rant over...
Well poop Drot! I hope they didn't actually send it back. :(

Reactions: FlyingV

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
I finally received my package delivered by USPS. I was following tracking with text messages. This morning I get one that said arrived at PO. Later I get one that said completed sorting and out for delivery. Great I thought. An hour and a half later I get one that says "Undeliverable as Address" (nice grammar). So I call them and explained and then they tell me they were not notified that I had cancelled the "forward to PO Box" order so they were going to send it back. While I'm still on the phone he was talking to our postman in the background and I hear them say, "Oh here it is, the cancellation order." "OK, will deliver it since your postman is still here and I'll just give it to him." I said, "well thank you" and hung up! So much for the text that said out for delivery over two hours ago and he was still there in the mail room. :facepalm: Fingers crossed for the next time I get a package. :)

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Still waiting on that phone call that was supposed to come in this morning. :grr:

Did you get your phone call. Maybe this is a dumb question but couldn't you just forward your home phone to your work phone, if you had intentions to go into work that day?

Reactions: FlyingV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread