Status
Not open for further replies.

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
Woo Hoo!!!! I have a banner back! And I'm me again! I can't center my sig, but this is much better.
If you go into the bb editor on the sig page(last button on the right) you can put a "center" in front and back of the file name, without the quotes and in [].

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
It's a beautiful day in hutsville today. Mr. V and a friend are finishing up building that second little building. I'll post it when it's done.

And I'm on a Sarsaparilla kick the past two days, I had forgotten how much I loved it. :)

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Woo Hoo!!!! I have a banner back! And I'm me again! I can't center my sig, but this is much better.
Punkin was close! You need to put [*center] in front of the pic and [*/center] after the pic, and leave out the stars. :)

I now see the mood button Bamrz was talking about yesterday but don't know how to activate it. :facepalm:
I just clicked on it, up in the top right side of the page.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
My mood doesn't click. Maybe it is a supporting member feature. :oops:
Oh yes, sorry Punkin, you're right - supporting member "perk". We don't get bigger avatars now, so we get that and a couple other things I haven't found out about yet. :confused:

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
House Blend still available at Copper Creek? And how is it? Used to get rave reviews, but until I saw this thread I honestly thought they were defunct....
Yes it's definitely still available, and just as awesome as ever! :) It's still hard to describe, tastes different for different people.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Nope, can't center. Now it says my sig is 3 lines too long. :facepalm: I guess I'll just have to be a bit off.
I thought that was the whole point of our motto? :lol: We're all a bit off! :pervy:

Hi guys! It's been a while. I'm still a junkie though. :)

I am sick of carto tanks. Getting the bad cartos is driving me crazy. Is anyone using the Kayfun stuff? I need a change.

I have 2 but I'm still having issues. I think Drott likes them, maybe she'll pop in and help. :)

The issues with mine are weird, so no fault of the Kayfun. One seems to have messed up threads, and I'm thinking it might be a clone. The other is a 26650 size, and it seems to fit a bit too closely on the BAM I have it on to let the air flow right.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Hi guys! It's been a while. I'm still a junkie though. :)

I am sick of carto tanks. Getting the bad cartos is driving me crazy. Is anyone using the Kayfun stuff? I need a change.

Hello!!!!! How have you been? We've missed you!!!!

*hanging head in shame* I'm still doing carto tanks and hybrids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread