Not open for further replies.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Good morning all.

Happy not Monday!

I almost rode the bike to work today because the weather is supposed to be nice. But then remembered we have an appt this afternoon as soon as I get off of work. I cant ride tomorrow either because I'll be back at the race track. Its difficult to strap a cooler, umbrella, chair, and all my radio stuff to the back of a bike... Maybe I'll get to ride Friday.

Hope everyone has a good day!

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Nut house this morning over here. All chicks and ducklings made it safely. I'll take pics of the messy little critters in a bit.

Ducks are a disaster! I put the water in with them and they all hopped in. Now I have wet ducks. :facepalm: Most of the Cayugas were gone within 5 minutes of opening this morning. I want to keep some for myself. ack. We have Blue and Black Swedish too. I love them all. :wub:

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Work went pretty smooth today but Friday is going to be a bear. There are already 7 dogs scheduled for grooming (I usually do 3-4 a day) and it looks like the other groomer isn't going to come in. The owner asked me if I thought I could handle the 7 dogs if she bathed them for me. I said yes, it will just take me a while. More money for me if she doesn't come in. Not necessarily looking forward to it but I'll be happy on pay day. :)

I'm working on getting Alex's .... in gear to do some cleaning.

Hope everyone is having a good day so far.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Time to get the frick outta here. We were going to try to get to the high school softball game this evening, but it doesnt look like it's going to happen. The appt is just going to take too long.

Once we leave the appt, then it's off to Walmart. Since I've been stuck at roughly the same weight for the better part of three weeks now, I'm going to change up my diet and I need to buy all the stuff I need for it. Its going to be about $50 worth of stuff, but it will last me a full week. And once we finish up this week of appointment today, racetrack tomorrow after work, Melanie's post season party Friday after work, then the race track after Mrs E gets home from work Saturday and Sunday, I can actually relax a little bit on Monday. The school system is using Monday as a snow make up day... I'm not very pleased about that fact, but it will give me a large chunk of the day to recover from working at the track. We also found a team for Kat to tryout with. I'm waiting on the coach to get back with me for a time and day. Once we can get into a calmer routine, I may actually be able to get to the gym more than once every two weeks and get rid of this fluffy stuff that hangs over by belt. Blech.

Hope you all have a great evening!

*screams past with dreads on fire*
Yep. That's about how my day has gone too.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Wow. I guess I really killed the thread yesterday. Sorry! :blush:

Good morning everyone!

I heard back from a coach last night. We're trying to get Kat a tryout scheduled for next week. Hopefully it's the coach likes Kat and Kat like the coach and the players. If not, I have a feeling we wont have her on a team until the Fall. And that long without a structured practice will affect her playing.

Weather is holding steady around here. Kinda cloudy right now, but the temps and humidity are comfortable. Looking at low-mid 80's today. Tomorrow will be mid-70's which means it'll be a bike ride to work!

Hope everyone has a good day!

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Good luck keeping duckies clean:lol:

Drott's dog shack on the move.
It's useless. Within 5 minutes the little devils have created a disaster in their bin. The Cayugas are gone, just a few Swedish left.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
They are a challenge. I had gotten a 8x8 sq metal cake pan and set the chick water inside that for my last ones. Small enough they couldn't clime in but big enough to catch most of the slop. :lol: but still got plenty wet in 9-10 hours.

Drott's dog shack on the move.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I have managed to do absolutely nothing beside fold a load of laundry today. Hubby and I sat on the couch watching youtube videos . I think we have now watched every video about a raw food diet. I even got Alex to clean the kitchen. His version of clean is not my version of clean but at least he did the bulk of it. Hubby volunteered to pick up Morgan and take her to an appointment. I did not turn that down.

Hubby was late getting home this morning because he stopped and bought a food processor. Lots of cool things to do with it and it will make chopping and pulverizing fruit and veggies for the dogs a lot easier. I know some people think we're nuts to give the dogs raw meat and veggies and bone as their meal. Oh well.

Tomorrow is the last day of school. I was really hoping Alex would be done by now but he's not. I will be soooo glad when he is. He'll still have some sort of schooling after high school though. He only has one class to go. We'll have to wait until October for him to take the SAT though. I just keep telling myself it's almost over. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread