Copper Creek Trading Thread...come trade your stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Thanks but the Darwin is already going to a new home. That didn't take long....
I didnt figure it would! ;)

It just saves me from fruitlessly digging to find enough stuff! :lol:

Ok you all know were it's going.Stop drooling.:lol:
Noooo. Really? I honestly didnt see that coming. Really. :rolleyes:

Awesome Drott! And it's going to actually work. tee hee!
With her luck, it will work when PD ships, but will stop as soon as Drott gets it. I really hope thats not the case, but it seems to be a reoccurring theme.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Last year I bought my wife a Provari and a Darwin to checkout the latest technologies and determine which one she liked the best. She likes the Provari with a Phiniac CC posse tank. I personally like the technology of the Darwin to control the wattage vs the voltage. Well, since SHE is the vapor and I am just the provider the Darwin has been sitting on my desk most of the time being very neglected. The Darwin was purchased new in April 2011 and has seen very little usage and is in like new condition with the original usb charger. I'd like to offer it for a trade but with all the new stuff out there I really don't know what to trade for. Any suggestions?

Thank you Pumpkin.Wow just like brand new.Love it.

janieT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
USA
juice for Trade:

Copper Creek Juices all 15 ML Bottles:

Creme de Menthe 24 mg. PG/VG 40/60 Born on 6/20/2012 used enough to fill one standard carto.

Cappuccino 12 mg. PG/VG 40/60 Born on 6/18/2012. A little more than 3/4 of a bottle.

Cheesecake 12 mg. PG/VG 40/60 Born on 6/6/2012. About 3/4 of a bottle.

Irish Cream 12 mg. PG/VG 40/60 Born on 5/24/2012. Used enough to fill one standard carto.

Voo's Brew 6 mg. PG/VG 40/60 Born on 5/16/2012. Never opened.

Willing to trade for : CC Coffee 18 mg, CC Chocolate Ice Cream 18 mg., attys, drip tips or good working condition eGo batteries or send me an offer, I can always use new toys :)

Thanks in advance! ~j~

Last edited:

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
No, you didn't miss a thing. But obviously we did. :facepalm:
Oh, no worries, FlyingV! I'm still kinda new and wasn't sure if a missed a "code" or haven't yet obtained that instinct/knowledge about such things that veterans seem to possess. ;)

I'll hit 'em all up and, if nothing else, will just post what I have to offer.

Thank ya' kindly!

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
And all it took was a 8 pages before a newb caught it. Theres no way that that much skill could be downplayed! :lol:

Hope whatever items you are looking to trade for are still available. If not, not hesitate to put up what you are willing to trade, asking for what you would like.

Good luck and happy Copper Creeking!

Btw, feel free to come join us over in the chit chat thread. We love having newbies to laugh at....er....welcome. :D

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/copper-creek/328227-copper-creek-chit-chat-continued.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread