Copper Creek Trading Thread...come trade your stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress Dragonfly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
U.S
Is there anything in particular you would like to try? I may have it, maybe not but I have a bunch of stuff.

Hi guys,

I have ~10ml of Mocha Cappuccino to trade, 60/40 6mg born on 4/17. It would be more, but I knocked the bottle over and a few mls spilled. It's just not my thing, taste more like chocolate covered espresso beans to me than the drink. Make me an offer.

Last edited:

Asmuth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
Virginia
Is there anything in particular you would like to try? I may have it, maybe not but I have a bunch of stuff.

All I have left to try are Banana, Buttered Rum, Chocolate Chip Cookie, Danish(any flavor), and Sarsaparilla, so one of those if you have em. I'll be placing an order tomorrow giving the Cool Aid a try, and getting more twisted and voodoo. I stocked up on house and voo last time, but only got 15ml of twisted and voodoo to try and those are becoming my new adv's so I'ed take those also. I really need to start ordering at least 30ml when trying the new juices from CC. Wish they would sell 50 or 60 ml bottles, I can't pick just one flavor to order the big bottle. CC juices are like my kids, I love em all.

Empress Dragonfly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
U.S
I dont have any of the ones you wish to try. I do have Cool Aid if you like, I can send 10ml for trade.

All I have left to try are Banana, Buttered Rum, Chocolate Chip Cookie, Danish(any flavor), and Sarsaparilla, so one of those if you have em. I'll be placing an order tomorrow giving the Cool Aid a try, and getting more twisted and voodoo. I stocked up on house and voo last time, but only got 15ml of twisted and voodoo to try and those are becoming my new adv's so I'ed take those also. I really need to start ordering at least 30ml when trying the new juices from CC. Wish they would sell 50 or 60 ml bottles, I can't pick just one flavor to order the big bottle. CC juices are like my kids, I love em all.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I have some higher resolution NEW 510 atties to trade. I don't use variable voltage so these will be a little too cool for me. They are not sealed at bottom so can be used in bottom feeders, too:

Lot 1:
(3) Joye510 I tested these at 2.6-2.8ohm (these are from digitalcigzz and came in a 5-pack)

Lot 2:
(1) Ikenvape IKV HV I tested this at around 3.5-3.8ohm
(1) SLB? Not sure, I tested this at 3.4ohm

These are new atties and have never been used. I don't have a good atty ohm tester and I kept moving the probes on my multimeter but theses are the correct ohms or very close.

w387.jpg

I would like to trade each lot for some CC juice, any of these in 12mg-18mg, higher VG side: Twisted, Pie, Cool Aid, Voos Broo, Cake, or Danish, or a combination if you wish. :)

PM me. Once decided we can post up the deal here?

Last edited:

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I have some higher resolution NEW 510 atties to trade. I don't use variable voltage so these will be a little too cool for me. They are not sealed at bottom so can be used in bottom feeders, too:

Lot 1:
(3) Joye510 I tested these at 2.6-2.8ohm (these are from digitalcigzz and came in a 5-pack)

Lot 2:
(1) Ikenvape IKV HV I tested this at around 3.5-3.8ohm
(1) SLB? Not sure, I tested this at 3.4ohm

These are new atties and have never been used.

No longer available. Thanks!

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Hi folks, I'm new here, what's a PIF? I have 30ml of Twisted Tobacco 12mg that I'd like to do something with. Any interest out there?
A PIF is "Pay It Forward". Basically, its just sending something without asking for anything in return. A suprisingly large amount of my vaping supplies have been PIF's. I try to repay the favor when I can, but I usually dont keep very much around that I can get rid of.

What's the PG/VG ration of the Twisted? Also, what are you looking to trade it for?

Im not interested, but the additional info may help you get a trade.

Vince159

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2012
Citrus Heights, CA USA
A PIF is "Pay It Forward". Basically, its just sending something without asking for anything in return. A suprisingly large amount of my vaping supplies have been PIF's. I try to repay the favor when I can, but I usually dont keep very much around that I can get rid of.

What's the PG/VG ration of the Twisted? Also, what are you looking to trade it for?

Im not interested, but the additional info may help you get a trade.

PG/VG is 60/40, 12mg. I was hoping for Houseblend in a 6 or 0mg. I'm backing off the nic.

Thanks for the info on the PIF, I like that.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
I have a couple of juices to trade. I have discovered I don't do well with straight fruit flavors other than banana. I have the following mixed at 80%vg 20%pg in glass bottles.
1. Peach 18mg 28ml 5/17/13
2. Black Currant 18mg 26ml 5/17/13
3. Apple Cider 18mg 25ml 5/17/13
4. Chocolate Chip Cookie 18mg 19ml 4/15/13

I also have 11 boxes of cartos
1. 5boxes (25pcs) of IKV Mega 510 fusion std res
2. 4 boxes (20pcs) IKV Mega Platinum std res
3. 3 boxes (15pcs) Boge reg std res

Also have a few volcano Tube Tanks 4ml and 7ml that will come with the cartos. TT require xl (mega) cartos and I can't in clear conscience sell them although there are either new or almost new. They will do in a pinch but little else.

I am looking for Irish Cream, banana, Danish, and butter rum. I would prefer 50/50 or higher vg and nicotine is negotiable, some days I want a lot, some days not so much. Please pm to remind me as I am all over the place on ECF.

Ps: wouldn't mind a little mesh but primarily looking for CC juice.
Thanks

Last edited:

BobasDaddy

Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
I ordered a 30 ml. bottle of Cinnamon Roll from Mount Baker, well, just cause I love cinnamon rolls, but quickly discovered I can't handle cinnamon flavor in eliquid. It's 18 mg, 65/35 PG/VG, 2x flavor shot, born on 6/15/13. Probably 27-28 ml. left. Really tastes just like a cinnamon roll! Will trade for any other bakery-style juice in 18 - 24 mg that sounds interesting.

Any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread