Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
USPS tracking says I gotta wait until Thursday, but I live 10 minutes from a regional sorting hub, so I will choose to believe that it will arrive sooner lol.
Almost every package i get always says 1 date,then i get it at least a day earlier than they say,i think it's just a buffer for them,so if something happens that causes a delay,it will still look like they got it to you on time haha.

Reactions: Dougiestyle

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles

If you don't want to wait, you can convert NarDa with a Fatdaddy BF pin. Been using mine for several weeks.

IMAG1992_picmonkeyed.jpg

mtbason35

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
North Carolina
If you don't want to wait, you can convert NarDa with a Fatdaddy BF pin. Been using mine for several weeks.

View attachment 602115
This way works and gives you the better pan head screws. Or you can buy the newest 316L narda listed on fasttech. It comes with a BF pin but uses phillips head screws, I'm sure they can be replaced though. ;)

Reactions: TheWestPole

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
This way works and gives you the better pan head screws. Or you can buy the newest 316L narda listed on fasttech. It comes with a BF pin but uses phillips head screws, I'm sure they can be replaced though. ;)

Ah, yes. Hadn't seen that. :thumb:

I bought the first model out on FT. Came with the phillips, but no complaints.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio

View attachment 602115
That's the same setup i've been running the last few weeks,and love it.I picked up that Narda based off of your recommendation earlier in this thread,and love that little atty.I have the newer one that comes with the bottom feed pin in my next FT cart,but even this one was very easy to convert with the Fat daddy pin.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
That's the same setup i've been running the last few weeks,and love it.I picked up that Narda based off of your recommendation earlier in this thread,and love that little atty.I have the newer one that comes with the bottom feed pin in my next FT cart,but even this one was very easy to convert with the Fat daddy pin.

Good to hear. It's my top 22mm single coil BF atty.

About builds, I'll show you mine if you show me yours. ;)

Reactions: b.m.

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Good to hear. It's my top 22mm single coil BF atty.

About builds, I'll show you mine if you show me yours. ;)
Yeah,i have a few smaller single coil rda's,but wanted a nice 22mm one,so when i seen your post about it,i had to try one out,and was pleasantly surprised.
On the build,mine isn't anything worthy of a pic haha,just a simple 3mm,26 gauge stainless,9 wrap coil,it don't get much simpler haha.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Yeah, i like that one a lot more actually . I wonder if the below RDA would work for a bottom feeder , i found it on sale for cheap .

VO Distribution eVOLve RDA (Authentic)
That's a nice looking Rda,and if the deal i seen is the same you found,then it is a great price too.If they have any left when i get paid thursday,i think i may grab one.

huckleberry

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2014
Dublin, Pa

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
I found this while looking through clearance sections (a favorite pastime). Not sure if this is authentic or not if that is what your looking for. Maybe an email or call to ask them. Pretty cheap too
VO Vape Organics Distribution Distro Evolve RDA Rebuildable Atty

Yeah , thats the one , if you look through the images and see the real closeup of the bottom i don't know what to make of it and if it would be a good choice or not .

Reviews are great but no mention of bottom feed worthiness .

Reactions: TheWestPole

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Center pin sticks up way too far to be a good BF'r. There are a couple out there that are BF and the biggest complaint was it didn't drain and became a leaker...

Yeah , i am looking for one that drains really well and doesn't leak , flavor is 100% more important than clouds.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio

Bolivar

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
Surrounded by cows and wheat
The slow boat from China finally arrived today. Got the brass model and that thing is a beast ! Switch is smooth with no crunchiness. Put the Aspire Quad Flex configured as a BF on it, and it hasn't missed a lick.

I like it ! Think I'll get an aluminum one and a couple hardware kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread