Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Still waiting, it says processed through bejing ems almost a week ago and no updates since..... hoping its worth the wait(reviews here indicate that it is)

My last 2 USPS Orders from FT did the Same thing. They just sat there with No Updates to the Tracking. Then, In One Day, they both updated to say they were at the Post Office and Out For Delivery.

No arrived at ICS, Passed thru ICS, or In Transit Updates.

Hopefully yours will do the Same thing.

Reactions: ThaFuzz

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Still waiting, it says processed through bejing ems almost a week ago and no updates since..... hoping its worth the wait(reviews here indicate that it is)

Completely normal , FT tracking always disappears for awhile and then you will see arrival and it will soon be in your hands. Of course it's worth the wait lol.

Reactions: ThaFuzz

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Well my original fasttech order arrived , so now have two coppervapes bf one was full kit other just the mod funny as the fast tech order just mod worked out more expensive lol , an 1.5 weeks slower ,so guess i now know only order from fasttech when no where else has them [emoji16] , very happy with both ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Well my original fasttech order arrived , so now have two coppervapes bf one was full kit other just the mod funny as the fast tech order just mod worked out more expensive lol , an 1.5 weeks slower ,so guess i now know only order from fasttech when no where else has them [emoji16] , very happy with both ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Since you are not in the USA other places look to be a better deal than FT . It's the opposite for me , FT is faster & cheaper than other places.

FT cannot be touched for selection of e cig related gear however lol.

Sickbabies

Verified Member
Aug 15, 2016
New York
Felt inspired today
uMx71uv.jpg

(Pardon the hand wounds, the index one is a wire burn)

I molded some Sugru (wonderful stuff!) around the button of my brass CV. Nice concave top, a little more height and width to grab for locking. It also has a very nice feel

Super soft like a Vaporshark

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Felt inspired today
uMx71uv.jpg

I molded some Sugru (wonderful stuff!) around the button of my brass CV. Nice concave top, a little more height and width to grab for locking. It also has a very nice feel

Very nice , never heard of the stuff .

Reactions: Sickbabies

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Finally got my Origen Little LOL, i needed to put my readers on just to see the dang thing .

Vapes like a beast though , amazing . Airflow is outstanding and flavor is off the charts , as a squonking BF it's as good as it gets .

It was obviously designed specifically for squonking & it does a stellar job as it drains completely and i can't get it to leak even if turning the thing upside down.

Thanks for the peoples recommendations who have had experience with it.

Oh, forgot about vapor production as i know people want to know about cloud potential , this thing blows bigger clouds than my Magma & Veritas which are not cloud blowing RDA's but worth mentioning .

Last edited:

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
It's like rubber, play-dough and glue all combined. People do all kinds of crazy stuff with it
Yeah,after you posted about it,i had to google it,i had never heard of it either haha.Does it seem like it will be pretty durable and hold up?

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Finally got my Origen Little LOL, i needed to put my readers on just to see the dang thing .

Vapes like a beast though , amazing . Airflow is outstanding and flavor is off the charts , as a squonking BF it's as good as it gets .

It was obviously designed specifically for squonking & it does a stellar job as it drains completely and i can't get it to leak even if turning the thing upside down.

Thanks for the peoples recommendations who have had experience with it.

Oh, forgot about vapor production as i know people want to know about cloud potential , this thing blows bigger clouds than my Magma & Veritas which are not cloud blowing RDA's but worth mentioning .
Same here,the post holes are so small i could barely see them,and fought with it for almost an hour to get the coil leads straight across.mine kept wanting to go crooked and come out the side haha.After getting both coils in and wicked,it was definitely worth all the aggravation though,that little thing is amazing.

KentA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2015
Adirondack Mountains
Felt inspired today
uMx71uv.jpg

Nice discovery & application, sickbabies!
Is that sugru tough enough to pad the jaws of pliers? I have the habit of gouging my gear.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Same here,the post holes are so small i could barely see them,and fought with it for almost an hour to get the coil leads straight across.mine kept wanting to go crooked and come out the side haha.After getting both coils in and wicked,it was definitely worth all the aggravation though,that little thing is amazing.

I have a 26 gauge single in it that reads a little higher than i wanted but works well , 0.8 ohm's. I do not like overly warm vapes and a dual would probably lead to that .

On another note FT staff have taken the request for the Snapdragon 1.5 and are looking into it so i am excited about that . They say the 1.5 offers a few changes from the original Snapdragon including being geared for BF usage .

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I have a 26 gauge single in it that reads a little higher than i wanted but works well , 0.8 ohm's. I do not like overly warm vapes and a dual would probably lead to that .

On another note FT staff have taken the request for the Snapdragon 1.5 and are looking into it so i am excited about that . They say the 1.5 offers a few changes from the original Snapdragon including being geared for BF usage .
Yeah,dual is definitely a bit warm,but i got it just where i wanted it,i like warm but not overly hot.I used 26 gauge SS,and wrapped a set that came out to right around .35 ohms,but the way SS raises the ohms as it heats up,after a few hits it ends up a bit over .5 ohms until it cools back down.
I haven't really looked into the snap dragon much,but i have heard from a few people that the 1.5 is better,so if they get it,i may check it out.

Reactions: herb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread