Status
Not open for further replies.

KentA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2015
Adirondack Mountains
It seems several sqounkers that came out lately have proprietary bottles,does this take a special bottle or will a standard bottle thread into it?
These Empty Needle Refiller Bottle for E-Liquid are the same bottle. They appear to be the same material from the same mold. I expect coppervape & fasttech have the same supplier.
Therefore they are not proprietary; they are readily available on the open market.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Mine got here - took a while...but wasn't in a hurry.
FIRST impressions, fairly random:

3squonk-jpg.583017

Overall:
Heck - it's a decent, functioning, nice-looking mech squonker for $40, and I'm a mech squonker guy - so of course, I think it's great!

Good Review Train2.

I had Very Similar Thoughts when I 1st got mine.

Hey what is the mod on the Right in your Picture above?

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
These Empty Needle Refiller Bottle for E-Liquid are the same bottle. They appear to be the same material from the same mold. I expect coppervape & fasttech have the same supplier.
Therefore they are not proprietary; they are readily available on the open market.

I think a Threaded Bottle is a Great Way to Go.

It provides a Very Secure connection to the 510/Feed Assembly. And also gives a Person the ability to Swap Bottles/Flavors and the Screw on a Cap for Storage of the not being used Bottle.

I use Unflavored in all my Squonk Bottles. And then prime a New Wick with a Flavored e-Liquid. So swapping Bottles Isn't a Factor. But to someone using Multiple Flavored e-Liquids, being able to Remove the Bottle and then Screw on a Cap seems like it Should be a Given.

Something I can't do with my DripBox.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
lyspaere got it. That's my Reo P67.

(An AWESOME device, by the way... I might not be able to resiste getting another if/when there's another batch of them...)

Good Review Train2.

I had Very Similar Thoughts when I 1st got mine.

Hey what is the Mod on the Right in your Picture above?

Reactions: zoiDman

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Thanks.After reading this,now i remember those bottles being mentioned before haha.Glad to see a mod using off the shelf bottles for a change.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Thanks.After reading this,now i remember those bottles being mentioned before haha.Glad to see a mod using off the shelf bottles for a change.

Yeah... Getting spare bottles Shouldn't be a Problem.

Just an FYI for those of you who have a Coppervape BF Mod.

These are the Bottles that Coppervape uses in their Mod...

$2.91 Empty Needle Refiller Bottle for E-Liquid (10-Pack) 10-pack - 10ml / PE / black at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

So for less than 3 Bucks, you can have Lots and Lots and Lots of Back-Up Bottles.

BTW - If anyone finds a Source of Coloured Bottles that fit, Please Post where you find them.

I think a Deep Blue or Bright Red Bottle would look Cool on a Black Coppervape.

Reactions: KentA

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
So is the brass really a pound as they stated? Any feedback on the finishes ? Brass and share aluminum should be easily polished with sunshine cloths for patina removal and mild scratches and cake
Did for deeper scratches. I'm shocked how small it is for an 18650 with 10ml bottle. It's a shame it's a 24mm mod for me. Hell I wish they tried to make a 16mm. The only think smaller with decent battery life I know of at any reasonable Price is the Reo mini 2.1 but hats a 3ml bottle. Brass said to be twice he weight of the others.

Thanks for the input on weight and finish. I've appreciated the commends and discussion here so far. I considered saving $25 (why is DHL worldwide from Europe €15/$15 but ten more from China?) but if I buy two and average he cost out its $47.59 brass and $37.50 bare aluminum.

Also - Klasse sealant glaze should work to help Protect the bare aluminum from scratches. It's a car product. Not the all in one. And requires patience. They say it's wipe On wipe off. But ime it's better served during overnight. The orovlem
Is people use way too
Much. One half a dime does a panel
On a car. For a mod like this you're talking about half a tic tac. Otherwise you're going to be rubbing your and off thing to get it off. Cute 12 hours. Second coat (not to layer but to cover missed spots) cure 12 hours. Apply once a year. Drastically reduces scratches on inter devices I've used it on. Does protect metal to a degree great for screens and paint.

KentA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2015
Adirondack Mountains
So is the brass really a pound as they stated? ... Brass said to be twice he weight of the others.

My brass Coppervape weighs in at 430 grams with a full tank & battery. It is 362 grams empty.
The aluminum one is 214 grams filled & 156 empty.

For comparison, a Reo mini with an 18490 & 1/2 bottle of juice weighs 152.
The Reo Grand LP = 205 w/ full bottle & 18650.

Last edited:

tpedwards

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2013
Australia
very nice. does anyone (NotPermitted) :)

i did email serena@coppervape to see how to go about getting one without dealing with alibaba or dhgate. thanks for the info!
Coppervape on Facebook mate. Ship as an e parcel .

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Coppervape on Facebook mate. Ship as an e parcel .

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
That's how i just ordered mine was through facebook.I got a brass and an aluminum,but went for the Dhl shipping,so total for 2 mods,faster shipping,and paypal fee cost me $89.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread