Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Look at all the vendors that sell ecig related items on eBay. I'd have to say 99% accept PP as their only payment option, yet they have no problems at all with PP... How does one explain that?
I think pp stops it as they find them.A few months ago,there was a lady on ebay selling the lost vape Hacyon's at a great price,a member here had bought a few from her,then posted about the deal,so i bought one on a Wednesday night,and went to pay for it Thursday morning when i got paid,but Paypal would not let the payment go through.I contacted her,and she tried to get it straightened out with them for 2 weeks,but they told her as long as she was selling vape stuff,her account would remain locked.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Well, I heard from FT again concerning my asking about the possibility of getting SS pins included in the spare parts kit. Now they want to send me "free" SS pins..... for $7.00 to pay for China Post shipping. 25 - 30 days shipping. I don't think so. I'm tired of trying to explain that this was only a suggestion, and I don't need any pins at this time.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
Well, I heard from FT again concerning my asking about the possibility of getting SS pins included in the spare parts kit. Now they want to send me "free" SS pins..... for $7.00 to pay for China Post shipping. 25 - 30 days shipping. I don't think so. I'm tired of trying to explain that this was only a suggestion, and I don't need any pins at this time.
get them to add them to another order,,,,or knowing me i would take the $7 deal (assuming 3 ss pins/screws) for piece of mind for future atty's

Reactions: ThaFuzz

ThaFuzz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2015
Virginia Beach

Take the freebie. Tell us if the pins are good, even if you don't need them spare parts is a good idea. Also, ill put pics up in the morning but i made a silver spring for the switch. Easy enough, makes for a short throw, real smooth, keeps the on/off function. No additional mods to the system (over what ive done already)

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Sorry, but don't think I'll be taking the $7.00 freebie. I have my doubts that the pins will be SS, and why pay $7.00 for China Post shipping, 25 - 30 days shipping, when if I place a measly order I can get it shipped e-packet for $1.40, and it gets here in half the time. Maybe it's just me, but this has a kind of a funny smell to it.

eGoinMD

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2014
MD
Ok, so I got the Coppervape and Origen Little about a week ago. Wanted some time with it before giving you my opinion. Extremely happy with my purchase. I am guessing my coil(twisted 30g, 6/7 wrap on a 2mmish screwdriver, because the post holes kept clipping the 30g I used because I can't find my 28g) at 1.2ish ohm. Looooooottttttts of flavor, more vapor than the KFL+ at 1.4 ohm, and have had to cut my nic from 6 to maybe 3. Flavoring has gone from 15% to about 7.5(really, all i did was cut my 6mg/15% juice in half with vg).

Very happy so far. We shall see on battery life, which is about 2/3(but i have been playing with it a LOT) what it was.

Comparable size wise to my Kato, but lighter and more juice capacity.

Pics comparing the 2 to come soon.

gt_1955

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
South Australia
NoToy clone $12.50 SXK BF-99 Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 18mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping or
Origen Little clone $9.28 Origen Little Styled RDA Rebuilable Dripping Atomizer - 316 stainless steel / 16mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

The NoToy has slightly more flavour, the O16 slightly more vapour. Both are good mate ;)

The O16 holds more liquid (less squonking) than the NoToy, but can weep from the AFC ring. OTOH, the NoToy can cut the o-ring seal (but still doesn't weep). I'm not sure which one I prefer ATM.

NoToy on the al CV

KlGK1ti.jpg

Last edited:

KentA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2015
Adirondack Mountains
I need a recommendation. I'm going to get a Coppervape mod from Fasttech. Which rda (from Fasttech) should I get to go with it. I'm a MTL single coil kinda guy that cares about flavor and not clouds. Thanks in advance for your help.
Right now I'm using a Coppervape w/ a NarDa & enjoying it. The one for $9.35 (SKU: 5869600) comes with the bf pin).

I also like the Origen Little Styled (SKU: 5810800) for $9.02.

Just delivered but untested is a "SXK BF-99 Styled" (SKU: 6463900) which is really a "No Toy" clone which looks good & was highly recommended.

Hope this helps to narrow it down.

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
I need a recommendation. I'm going to get a Coppervape mod from Fasttech. Which rda (from Fasttech) should I get to go with it. I'm a MTL single coil kinda guy that cares about flavor and not clouds. Thanks in advance for your help.

I plan on using a bf odin with my coppervape when it arrives. I'm sure FT has a clone of this great atty. If you ordered the kit it comes with a rda it looks like if you single coil on the bottom should be good.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Wow. As you know, there are so many good bf attys that it is difficult to select just one.

Right now I'm using a Coppervape w/ a NarDa & enjoying it. The one for $9.35 (SKU: 5869600 comes with the bf pin).

I also like the Origen Little Styled (SKU: 5810800) for $9.02.

Just delivered but untested is a "SXK BF-99 Styled" (SKU: 6463900) which is really a "No Toy clone which looks good & was highly recommended.

Hope this helps to narrow it down.

I think i actually prefer the 22 mm size BF RDA's over the 16 mm Little and 18 mm NoToy , i think they all taste fantastic .

Reactions: KentA

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
I plan on using a bf odin with my coppervape when it arrives. I'm sure FT has a clone of this great atty. If you ordered the kit it comes with a rda it looks like if you single coil on the bottom should be good.

The Odin is very good , slightly lower positioned air holes than the Narda but not as low as the Hadaly and no whistling. The Narda whistle is a non factor to me but others have issues with it.

Regarding the atty the CV comes with , OK dual coil atty but terrible for singles unless you clog the opposite air intake. Much better choices at FT than that one.

KentA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2015
Adirondack Mountains
The Odin is very good , slightly lower positioned air holes than the Narda but not as low as the Hadaly and no whistling. The Narda whistle is a non factor to me but others have issues with it.
I have a couple of Odins, one on a CV the other a Reo. It is impossible to remove the caps without using tools. Juicing the o-rings didn't help. Did you have this problem & how did you deal with it?

Reactions: herb

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
I have a couple of Odins, one on a CV the other a Reo. It is impossible to remove the caps without using tools. Juicing the o-rings didn't help. Did you have this problem & how did you deal with it?
I have several TF and BF sometimes when they are cool you have to rock the cap to get it brake loose. Also believe that this is one reason it vapes so well.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009