Coppervape BF Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Painter_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
In my happy place
Now that I am sold on squonking I want to get the coppervape but have a few questions. I read a bunch of the thread but it got overwhelming and wandered off topic so I am going to ask them here. Is there any other place in the US I can order one or is FT the only place? The bottles are they the standard 10ml bottles that you get for juice? Is there something else I should consider in the same price range?

Thanks in advance

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Now that I am sold on squonking I want to get the coppervape but have a few questions. I read a bunch of the thread but it got overwhelming and wandered off topic so I am going to ask them here. Is there any other place in the US I can order one or is FT the only place? The bottles are they the standard 10ml bottles that you get for juice? Is there something else I should consider in the same price range?

Thanks in advance

I don't know of Anyone stateside who is selling the CopperVape BF Mod or Mod Kit.

JoeBattams

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Northampton- UK
Received the coppervape mod last night (from Gearbest)- it's the kit and upon breaking it apart I found it's a V2- so that's good! (if anyone was wondering if the kits from Gearbest are now V1 or V2...)

Its my first squonker- I'm loving it! :) :) I've paired it with my Halady- with a 30AWG 3 x twisted 7 wrap 3.5mm coil- working v well at 0.8 ohms!

Has anyone tried it with the Evolv Kick and an 18500 yet?- I just thought about it as I was driving to work happily squonking away :)

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Sorry, but don't think I'll be taking the $7.00 freebie. I have my doubts that the pins will be SS, and why pay $7.00 for China Post shipping, 25 - 30 days shipping, when if I place a measly order I can get it shipped e-packet for $1.40, and it gets here in half the time. Maybe it's just me, but this has a kind of a funny smell to it.

LOL, freebie my a _ _ , $7.00 is not what one would consider a freebie in my book . FT would make a killing if they offered pin's like those that Fat Daddy offers no doubt about it .

Reactions: b.m.

KentA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2015
Adirondack Mountains
Yeah, unfortunately I have yet to hear from FD about the pins I bought, and did not receive. I'm going thru PP tomorrow to get my money back.
According to another source: "dennis has been quite ill, almost didn't pull through". Similar reports have been reported here:

Are you guys receiving your orders from FDV ?
I ordered some product, and since learned Dennis has had a medical issue.
Reading his FB page some have been waiting over a month, product not shipping, no communication.

I'm not sure what the current status is there,but a few months back things had really slowed down there due to Dennis aka Fat Daddy having some major health issues.I placed an order last month and got it in just a few days,his son had taken over operations for the time being,and was not familiar with everything yet,but was trying to get everything caught up.

Houndstooth

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2016
Cape Ann, MA
Proud owner of a Coppervape here! I'd like to extend my appreciation for all the info provided in this thread. It's as nice as everyone suggested. I put a single coil in the Narda and it's a decent little RDA, but a little too restricted for my liking. When I chamfer it I may increase the air holes a bit. On the other hand while even more restricted I built a dual coil .45Ω in the Origen 16. Wow. It really packs a punch.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
According to another source: "dennis has been quite ill, almost didn't pull through". Similar reports have been reported here:

Very unfortunate but life is an exceptionally fragile thing & there are no guarantee's . Wishing him the best.

Haps

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Got my CV today. And a origen little clone. Its a bit of an adjustment. Been building the same coil on my reo with rm2 for years. So I never test my builds.

So today I tried out this new atty tossed it on an itaste i kept around to check resistance and find out it's broken.

So it's been a bit of a blind experiment getting this thing setup right.

As for the cv. I'm really impressed. I'd like a stiffer fire button. But considering what this cost compared to what my Reo cost, this thing is a steal. And it looks pretty good too.

Got to find some bottle caps though. It took one flight to figure out messily that bfs and airplanes don't play nice together.

I'm really happy to now have something to recommend to people to get them into bfing without breaking the bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread