Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
I am going to be retiring my CV soon because of the lack of protection that I feel I need, especially as I'm getting older, and sometimes not as aware of things as I used to be. I really like this mod, but at the same time, have never really been that comfortable using it. I have another mech coming that has a fuse in the top, and is the contact for the 510 atty. My only other mech is a Silver Bullet that has a hot spring in it.

If you like, I'd be willing to take your CV in trade for one of my regulated mods. I have several in like new condition I simply don't use, not to mention a bunch of great RTAs I also don't use.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
If you like, I'd be willing to take your CV in trade for one of my regulated mods. I have several in like new condition I simply don't use, not to mention a bunch of great RTAs I also don't use.

Thanks West, I'll probably be putting this up in the classies a little later today. I really don't need another mod, and the mech I have coming today will be replacing the CV.

Reactions: TheWestPole

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
I'm getting a Gus Mod from the classies. So not a squonker, I'll let my Reos's handle the squonking from now on. :)
Could try the drone by lost vapes , regulated , sqounker mod can fit most any tank an rda now with the centered 510

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

eGoinMD

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2014
MD
Sooooo, chalk one up to my innate ability to break just about anything that isn't actually bulletproof. And a testament to always having a backup.

I dropped, in an act of sheer clumsiness, my CV onto an asphalt road this evening. The top peice, complete with the O16 atty, popped off, and the neck of the 510 pin that screws into the bottle cap snapped clean off.

Color me sad, as I have really been enjoying this mod/atty combo.

Any US sources of replacement BF 510 pin for the Coppervape? I'd rather not wait a month for the kit from FT, although I will be ordering 2 of those as well.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Sooooo, chalk one up to my innate ability to break just about anything that isn't actually bulletproof. And a testament to always having a backup.

I dropped, in an act of sheer clumsiness, my CV onto an asphalt road this evening. The top peice, complete with the O16 atty, popped off, and the neck of the 510 pin that screws into the bottle cap snapped clean off.

Any US sources of replacement BF 510 pin for the Coppervape? I'd rather not wait a month for the kit from FT, although I will be ordering 2 of those as well.

If you got the CV Kit, and are Not Using the BF RDA that came with it, you could pull the BF Pin out of the CV RDA.

It is the Same pin as the 510 Pin in the CV Mod.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois

Its too bad this happened and you can chalk it up to a mfg'r just selling basically a $30 throw away device... Never would've happened with a Reo though!!

Reactions: Sir Kadly

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Its too bad this happened and you can chalk it up to a mfg'r just selling basically a $30 throw away device... Never would've happened with a Reo though!!

Yeah... REO's are Complete Immune to Any Type of Problems.

And you can Drop them on Asphalt (or probably run the over with your Car) and they will be as Good as the Day you Coughed Up what they Cost.

BTW - Do you Every get tired of waving those REO Pom Poms?

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
And you can Drop them on Asphalt (or probably run the over with your Car) and they will be as Good as the Day you Coughed Up what they Cost.
So you have seen the video over in the Reo forum... I believe is was a Ford F350 that ran it over and the guy picked the device up after and just vaped away on it like nothing happened!! The device cost is comparable to less than 2 cartons of cigarette's... Thats not much more than what I smoked in a week. I'd say thats more than affordable, and I didn't even have to wave the Reo pom-pom's...:rickroll:

Reactions: Sir Kadly

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
So you have seen the video over in the Reo forum... I believe is was a Ford F350 that ran it over and the guy picked the device up after and just vaped away on it like nothing happened!! The device cost is comparable to less than 2 cartons of cigarette's... Thats not much more than what I smoked in a week. I'd say thats more than affordable, and I didn't even have to wave the Reo pom-pom's...:rickroll:

Just say'n that I don't go to REO Threads engaging in Schadenfreude. Or Troll Up threads where people are seeking Help with posts that makes me look like a Self-Centered Fan Boy.

We all get it. You love REO's. But this Isn't a REO Thread. And the person you Replied to came here looking for Advise about a CopperVape.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Haha!!!! Even though I love my Reo's, that's hilarious!!!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Yeah... It was kinda Funny.

---

Hey Don't get me Wrong. I've got Nothing against REO's. Or any other Mod someone likes.

But I think it is Kinda Shallow to keep Trolling a Thread about how something is Junk and something else is God's Gift to Vaping.

Especially when the Person doing the Trolling uses a Post asking for Help as their Launch Point for the Trolling.

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
Yeah... REO's are Complete Immune to Any Type of Problems.

BTW - Do you Every get tired of waving those REO Pom Poms?

:lol:

Solaire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2017
Good read so far guy's,
I have a Brass CV on it's way to me , (must be being shipped overland by Yak via the old silk road route) .
Sorry , I always whine about the wait but I still dig the china sites.
Anyway I'm looking forward to trying this thing because I like the brass look and "feel" of brass.
Going to strip the clearcoat and let it do it's own thing for a few and then seal it again , as mentioned in an earlier post.
I have a REO but this isn't about them,,,,,,,,:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread