New Jersey
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
Steve got his e-cigs yesterday. Funny thing to see his USPS package of an e-cig kit and my package of e-juice sitting next to it. Mailman must think the building is full of vaping hags. :D

I'll bet when he brings it to work, he'll get 3/4th of the Providence police force vaping.

BTW: my last official analog cigarette was yesterday. I get absolutely nothing out of them anymore. I still have the week old pack sitting on my desk. I'll sell it for $0.50. Maybe I should put it on e-Bay. ;)

Last edited:

DeePeePee

May 16, 2009
Chelmsford UK
I have a supermini ( my first e cig ) and I now vape a TW platinum...Love it...bought it as it looks nothing like a cigarette...less grief...more interest from others....although I did et approached by a PCSO on Liverpool Street Station who told me to stop smoking...I explained that I was not doing anything of the sort and showed him the 901 he was a bit flustered but did not argue. Tee Hee

SuziQ

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Nr London, UK
I have a supermini ( my first e cig ) and I now vape a TW platinum...Love it...bought it as it looks nothing like a cigarette...less grief...more interest from others....although I did et approached by a PCSO on Liverpool Street Station who told me to stop smoking...I explained that I was not doing anything of the sort and showed him the 901 he was a bit flustered but did not argue. Tee Hee

Please don't get me started on PCSOs.

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK

Well that was a bold stroke! Dunno as I would dare...
Have you seen the Janty Stick?
Good battery life.

C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread