Status
Not open for further replies.

matador

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
Colorado
madvapes has the best cotton candy I've ever had, tastes just like what you're looking for, they also have lemon-blueberry cotton candy, Stuff is amazing!

I second that! madvapes Cotton Candy is delicious. It definately finds its way into my daily rotation. I've gone through maybe 8 or 9 bottles of it so far and its consistently yummy! :D

kblush

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
San Diego
I second that! MadVapes Cotton Candy is delicious. It definately finds its way into my daily rotation. I've gone through maybe 8 or 9 bottles of it so far and its consistently yummy! :D

I hear you on that (going through bottles of it!) I plan on doing that! Glad to know the flavor has been consistent! :)

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
I really need to try that Kick-Azz Caramel and see if I think it's a bit much too. They also have Caramel Cream with a ton of reviews and a good rating. Either that one or Kick-Azz is the sweeter one, but you can probably find out which one in the reviews. Maybe you should try Caramel Cream if it's the less sweet one? I will keep in mind about the steeping!!! Thanks!!! :)

I have tried Carmel Cream..got a 5ml bottle last summer..still have some left because after a few puffs it's way too "rich" for me but the 1st couple puffs taste good. The 10ml Kick-Azz Caramel I bought I went though but it was just a bit "rich" for me to use consistently. I plan on buying another bottle of it sometime though for occasional use just haven't got around to ordering another bottle yet.

I stuck with Carmel Tobacco is I can vape it almost constantly and it tastes a bit like chewing on a piece of Carmel..it seems like a hint of Carmel not overpowering and tastes extra good when eating Carmel or right after. Anyways everyone's tastes are different so really it boils down to if you like it or not :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread