Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Thank you very much. I looked them up and it does look fairly easy:)). Take care
Totally love these tanks and coils. Another very similar one is the Eleaf ECR coils that go with the Melo tanks. Same concept, super easy.
Good price on the Ego mega v2 tanks here
Joyetech eGo ONE V2 Tank for 2ml tanks and
Joyetech eGo ONE Mega V2 Tank for 4ml tanks.

Search google for a video on how to rebuild.....You tube is filled with all kinds of how to's.

:)

Reactions: Izan
Well you need something to heat the juice up......The Ego with CLR is indeed easy to change the wick on

Lol yes I do but I thought there might be some sort of build that already took care of that. Thank you for replying I'm going to pick up an Ego for sure:))

Totally love these tanks and coils. Another very similar one is the Eleaf ECR coils that go with the Melo tanks. Same concept, super easy.
Good price on the Ego mega v2 tanks here
Joyetech eGo ONE V2 Tank for 2ml tanks and
Joyetech eGo ONE Mega V2 Tank for 4ml tanks.

Search google for a video on how to rebuild.....You tube is filled with all kinds of how to's.

Oh yes I did see a melo while I was looking:). I think i will get one of each. A melo and an Ego along with tons of YouTube videos..Thanks so much for your help

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Oh yes I did see a melo while I was looking:). I think i will get one of each. A melo and an Ego along with tons of YouTube videos..Thanks so much for your help
When you get the tanks and coils, they come with stock coils that are not rebuildable(at least in the sense of an rba type). Both the CLR and ECR coils come prebuilt, ready to use out of the box. This can give you time to look for the how to videos. These are so simple, plus you will have fun doing it. Which ever coil you want to use just make sure of a couple of things before you actually start using it. Double check that when you screw these coils into the base, that they are as hand tight as you can get them. I can't count the times I thought I had them tight enough just to have to take them apart again and retighten the coil. Also make sure that the cotton in any coil(first time use) is saturated with juice. You don't want that dreaded burnt taste or smell, let along having to redo everything.
Good Luck, have fun and let us know how it goes.

Reactions: Rickb119

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I ame across a
Digiflavor Pilgrim GTA Tank - 4ml
Would this be an option for beginners? It has a single or double coil and states it is easy to wick and has a velocity deck.

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Digiflavor-Pilgrim-GTA-Black.html
Lots of people love this tank. You may want to pick it up for future use. Only problem is that heavengifts is located in China and it not only takes shipping a while to reach you(up to 15 days or so), but if you elect the dhl option is become quite expensive unless you by lots of thing to kinda balance that shipping cost out.

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
don't have one, but the digiflavor pilgrim you mentioned seems very easy to me, could be a good starter.....availabe in lots of places in china...also cheaper than at heavensgift.....for example:
fasttech: $37.00 Authentic Digiflavor Pilgrim GTA Tank Atomizer - 4ml / stainless steel / 25mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping (use MAP in the coupons section in you basket to make it about $26)
gearbest: Digiflavor Pilgrim GTA Atomizer -$23.99 Online Shopping| GearBest.com (it's on flashslae now for about $21)
No shipping cost with them...(except if you want express)

Keep in mind that travel from china may take up to 3 weeks, and that it's a 25mm tank, so make sure your mod can fit that.

When you get the tanks and coils, they come with stock coils that are not rebuildable(at least in the sense of an rba type). Both the CLR and ECR coils come prebuilt, ready to use out of the box. This can give you time to look for the how to videos. These are so simple, plus you will have fun doing it. Which ever coil you want to use just make sure of a couple of things before you actually start using it. Double check that when you screw these coils into the base, that they are as hand tight as you can get them. I can't count the times I thought I had them tight enough just to have to take them apart again and retighten the coil. Also make sure that the cotton in any coil(first time use) is saturated with juice. You don't want that dreaded burnt taste or smell, let along having to redo everything.
Good Luck, have fun and let us know how it goes.

Thank you for all the information:)). Is it normal for Rta's to be compatible with prebuilt coils? For example the digiflavor pilgrim gta that I mentioned.

don't have one, but the digiflavor pilgrim you mentioned seems very easy to me, could be a good starter.....availabe in lots of places in china...also cheaper than at heavensgift.....for example:
fasttech: $37.00 Authentic Digiflavor Pilgrim GTA Tank Atomizer - 4ml / stainless steel / 25mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping (use MAP in the coupons section in you basket to make it about $26)
gearbest: Digiflavor Pilgrim GTA Atomizer -$23.99 Online Shopping| GearBest.com (it's on flashslae now for about $21)
No shipping cost with them...(except if you want express)

Keep in mind that travel from china may take up to 3 weeks, and that it's a 25mm tank, so make sure your mod can fit that.

Oh wow thanks!! Definitely a better price and doesn't have to be shipped from china!! Thank you!!

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Thank you for all the information:)). Is it normal for Rta's to be compatible with prebuilt coils? For example the digiflavor pilgrim gta that I mentioned.
I have only seen the CLR's and ECR's come with prebuilt coils installed and ready to use. Others are not.
And you can buy prebuilt coils at FT also or a lot of vendors carry them also.
But yes pre built coils can be used on rba's also

Last edited:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Oh wow thanks!! Definitely a better price and doesn't have to be shipped from china!! Thank you!!
Actually, yes both are in China but offer free shipping, at least FT does(select the epacket--may costs less than a buck). and that is so much better than dhl.

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
I'm a big fan of the tanks that use the Ego One CLR coils too.

Just so you know, the Ego One V2 don't come with any coils so you would need to buy a 5 pack of CLRs.

Joyetech CLR Coils (5 pack)

Even if you just dry burn and re-wick them, they last a long time. If you build new coils for them, they will be usable for months, maybe even years.

Reactions: Foggy Road
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread