Could you recommend some exceptional juices in 50/50 ratio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaveFurby

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
I diy, definately, but once in a while a guy wants a commercial juice of really good quality. Lately I've been using my old cartos alot, plus I am enjoying 50/50 juices in my rdtas as well. Takes me back to earlier days, and I like the throat hit and the nice snap, crackle and pop. The flavor is better oftentimes. I do get tired of hearing about an "amazing" higher vg juice, only to find its not so amazing, or decidely weak in flavor.
So, 50/50 commercial juice is getting harder to find. Do you folks know of any really exceptional 50/50 commercial juices out there, really full-flavored and awesome that you truly love? I just placed an order with Mt Pocono Vapes for their Black Cherry Berry V2, which I am hearing is pretty "amazing". Do you folks have any exceptional favorites? Appreciate any ideas!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Good suggestions above. Refuge, Good Life and Ahlusion are all great companies.
Also try The Plume Room. Artisanal, award winning eliquid from The Plume Room. Vape Happy!
Many of their best loved Spin Fuel Award winning flavors come in 50/50 (or close to it). And you can buy sampler packs, or small 10 ML bottles to test until you find a favorite.
My favorites are Peanut Butter Cream Pie, Angel Sauce, Banana Pudding, Cafe Au Lait, Cinna Drizzle Coffee Cake, Pistachio Pudding, and Pina Colada. Every Tuesday they change to a new flavor of the week, with a price reduction to around $10.50 for a 30 ML bottle.
They have their own thread on ECF here : The Plume Room- stop in and chat!
With some reviews recently added at the end of the thread.
Good Luck finding something you love!

Reactions: CaveFurby
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread