Council of Vapor Mini Volt 40 watt review

Status
Not open for further replies.

awoodby

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2013
Livonia, mi
I got this little thing a week or so back and had to pop in and share my impressions with you all, give back a little.

First off, my experience. I'm mostly just *ahem* an unpaid volunteer product tester *ahem*. Just an obsessive purchaser. I have about a dozen 40+ ohm devices, pretty conservative, i'm trying to control myself.

On to the minivolt.

First off, and really the main thing about this little guy. It's seriously LITTLE.
View media item 429496
I tried to put in my own picture, the mod against a credit card. With my Goblin Mini, it's smaller than a credit card, only the drip tip sticks out.

So. It's small.

The battery is specced out to 1300 mah, and a max of 40 watts, so it lasts pretty long, a couple of days the way I use it. It charges easily from microUSB at your desk or in your car when not in use. The unit also auto-locks after 5 minutes of inactivity, which is somewhat annoying, but really, rather helpful. You just click it like 5 times to turn it back on.

Now! WHY is 1300 mah and 40 watts ok? and auto-off? SIMPLE. This is NOT your ADV! You have a favorite, high wattage, double 18650 monster for that ALREADY, don't you? (I'm still loving my compact little vapeMX actually). THIS little Gem is GREAT for stealth vaping! It can easily be palmed, pocketted and forgotten. The auto-off prevents pocket firing (well after the first 5 minutes lol). Going out? this tiny thing fits anywhere. Sure, maybe 35 watts isn't your favorite, but it'll make vapor.

And you can find this little thing for $35 if you look around.

I highly recommend it as a backup, as a stealth/pocket vape, as something to hold your goblin or other tiny rda or rta's, as something to get your wife interested, whatever!

--alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread