Couple flavors from a couple vendors w/ a couple questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BdMoore85

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
Norman, Oklahoma
Welcome to Ahlusion - Last week (thursday) I ordered a bottle of "sweet chill" (30ml bottle, 18mg nic, 50/50 pg/vg, with the "sweetener" option and it already had "chill" selected in the menthol tab so I just left it at that)... I've heard a lot of good things about this vendor and am rather excited to try it, but was wondering if I need to steep it? Has anyone else tried this flavor or any other flavor? I was also wondering if the shipping they use puts it in mailbox or front porch like ups?....random I know...

Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes, USA made E Juice, and Accessories - Ordered Saturday - I ordered "hawk sauce" (30ml bottle, 18mg nic, 65pg/35vg, with 1 extra flavor shot)...just like ahlusion, I've heard a lot of good things about them plus their PRICES are amazing! Do I need to steep and has anyone else tried this particular flavor from the ? And the random question of the day(again!), does the delivery service they use just put it in the mailbox or throw it on the front porch? (I used the free shipping coupon, which makes you choose 1st class)

- I also ordered "Razzleberry" (30ml bottle, 18mg nic, 65pg/35vg, with 2 extra flavor shots)....do I need to steep and also has anyone tried it? I wasn't sure about the whole "flavor shots" option but took some people's advice on the reviews and added what I prefer to it)

I know some of this is redundant, especially the questions....but so far I have used the same vendor for my juice and decided to venture out after some investigating.... And steeping is something I'm starting to try to get in to, but am having a hard time finding information on...ex: do higher % pg juices need steeping, or do darker juices need to steep, how long, etc. etc. etc. Their are just a lot of variants to the whole steeping thing.

vape on!

Last edited:

mjrhartley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2013
Sierra Madre, CA, USA
Hi BdMoore85,

I can't speak as to how the deliverer will leave the packages. My personal circumstance is that I have a small "mail hole" in my front door, that only letters and very small packages will fit through. In my experience, all delivery companies leave packages bigger than the door slit sitting on my porch, wedged in between my screen door and door.

As for the companies and flavors, I haven't purchased from Ahlusion, but (like most everyone) have heard good things. I actually have a 15 ml bottle of "RazzleBerry" from MBV in my stock currently, and I find it un-vapeable. That, however, is my subjective taste at play... and the juice has excellent reviews. You may just love it. It's a strong flavor, so your having added extra shots is a bit scary to me. Again, that's just me. Despite the solid pricing on MBV I would recommend just purchasing small bottles to sample before purchasing larger quantities... but I'm sure there's someone out there who will take it off your hands if you don't enjoy it!

I hope this helps some. I also hope that you enjoy your juices! Good luck!

aubergine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
MD
I haven't tried Sweet Chill, BdMoore, but at this point I'm vaping Ahlusion pretty much exclusively. I try to keep up by trying stuff heavily favored in the forum, but nothing else is seems to cut it for me any more.
Although opinions differ, I've found that even the Ahlusion flavors that are very good out of the box become really wonderful with a little patient time. For whatever reason, this line seems to benefit more from steeping than any other I've tried.

BdMoore85

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
Norman, Oklahoma
@mjrhartley - I've never tried Razzleberry or anything from mt. Baker for that matter....just from VaporEscence up until I ordered these

@aubergine- that's good to hear, I haven't talked to anyone about ahlusion, just read reviews on their site....and I'm not bashing any other vendors, but it sounds like ahlusion uses some high grade pg/vg and maybe a different mixing process and possible more pure flavor extracts? Reason I say this is because of their "flavor profile" or whatever it's called that they accumulate about you over time...ex: me and you order the same flavor but yours is made with more of "fill in the blank" than mine and taste different because of your flavor profile...rather this is true idk, but it definitely caught my attention...

More comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread