couple noobie dripping atty questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwjordan322

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2014
United States
I've been having a little leaking issues, have not been dropping any more then 3 drops but have occasional drips, and an kind scared to let it go dry to avoid popping it.. And I do occasionally hear a pop sound kind of, heard it maybe 5 times this evening, just hoping that's not bad, just hoping it's a gurgle, but it doesn't sound like the typical gurgle.. and I don't notice any burnt taste or really any less vapor..
Typically how many slow long drags, mouth to lung would 2-3 drops last puff wise

BigCatDaddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Near Austin, Texas
I just got a few of the Kidney Puncher 510 long barreled bridgeless dripping attomizers and am really enjoying them. And they look great too!! Stainless steel tube engraved with their KP logo and I paired it with a 2" stainless steel tapered 510 drip tip. I be drippin' in style, brau!! Just beware, dripping your usual mg of juice will give you a pretty good nic rush.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
I've been having a little leaking issues, .....Typically how many slow long drags, mouth to lung would 2-3 drops last puff wise

2-3 drops depending on size of the drops should last for 5-6 puffs. If it's leaking a little, just try a couple extra puffs before re-dripping, leaking usually points to a few drops too many or too frequently.....:vapor:

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
Thanks, too guys. I just got my first atty (Smoktech 2.0 Bridgeless/wickless) I got the burnt taste, so I dropped the voltage and reloaded. Since I don't have a mesh, do I need to keep it moist?

Also, if I leave it sit and it does dry, are there any start-up actions before I add drops?

Without a bridge you will need to re-load more often, the bridge functions to hold some juice, feed it to the coil. If your atty is dry, it may need an extra drop or two starting up.....careful though, without a bridge over dripping is easy and leaky.....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread