Couple of Q for Nick..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ournature

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
bologna, ITALY
Hi Nick,

what's the PG/VG ratio on your juices made for Liberro?

second question..
few months ago i had the chance to try a couple of juice samples you made for an italian reseller.
they were hand labeled 'Turkish' and 'Welsh Pipe'.
I don't think they have been released but i pretty much liked those, specially the Turkish (peppery and hints of coriander?).
Is there any of your available juices you made for your catalogue or others that resemble those juices?
I'd like to get those but i couldn't find them anywhere.
Thanks!

Nick O'Teen

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Swansea, Wales
www.decadentvapours.com
I'm almost certain that the Purity juices are 20% VG, though I'll have to check the lab computer on Monday to be 100% sure.
The Turkish and Welsh Pipe - I believe these are stocked by at least one of our UK vendors, though might be under a different name (sometimes clients want them named differently, and we're happy to oblige.) I'll check our records on Monday, and let you know :)

Nick O'Teen

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Swansea, Wales
www.decadentvapours.com
Sorry, the Welsh Pipe doesn't seem to be commercially available yet - we've sent out samples, but according to our records noone's actually ordered it yet :( It's only a matter of time though, I'm sure.

But the Turkish is available from iVape in Greece. It's labelled 'Kamel' (for reasons of cultural sensitivity it seemed preferable not to put "Turkish" on the label,) but it is the same formulation.

There is a 'Kamel' available from e-cigz London in the UK, but this is a lighter formulation to suit the British palate (that one's nice too, mind :))

ournature

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
bologna, ITALY
Sorry, the Welsh Pipe doesn't seem to be commercially available yet - we've sent out samples, but according to our records noone's actually ordered it yet :( It's only a matter of time though, I'm sure.

But the Turkish is available from iVape in Greece. It's labelled 'Kamel' (for reasons of cultural sensitivity it seemed preferable not to put "Turkish" on the label,) but it is the same formulation.

There is a 'Kamel' available from e-cigz London in the UK, but this is a lighter formulation to suit the British palate (that one's nice too, mind :))

great!
turkish is the one i miss more, will check both versions to see wich one i like more.
Thank you Nick for your reply.

Nick O'Teen

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Swansea, Wales
www.decadentvapours.com
Ah, that's a shame :(
It's got the same tobacco notes, but there's some added pine to give it a bit more body and a more aromatic character (EDIT: that's the 'Turkish' blend that you like has them - the regular Kamel doesn't.)

You could try asking ECigWizard if they'll stock the 'Turkish' - they do mention on their site that they'd like suggestions for more DV flavours to stock in the future, so they might well be amenable.

They might even stock the Welsh Pipe if you ask them nicely ;)

Last edited:

ournature

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
bologna, ITALY
It's similar, but not exactly the same. It does have the pine-y notes though, that are lacking in the Kamel, so you may well like it :)

yep
i got it this week and it definitely have that nice pine-y note i like a lot.
I still lliked that 10ml turkish sample i had few months ago more as it seemed to be free of 'caramel',
this new one has a caramel kind of note that make it sweeter and it bites a little less...
anyway i'm pretty satisfied with this one.
Thanks Nick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread