Couple of Quick Question

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Sakuryu, Sep 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Sakuryu

Sakuryu New Member

Sep 8, 2013
    Okeechobee, FL, USA
    I had a quick question after looking over the forums and older posts (couple of years in most cases) I just got my first E-Cig, it's a green smoke free sample. They kind of lack variety and I'd like some tastier things than menthol, clove, tobacco or chocolate. Can anyone recommend a site with cartomizers or maybe another site that offers free samples of their batteries? This thing is smooth and enjoyable for someone whose never smoked and only wants to use 0%.

2. Kellycat

Kellycat Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2013
    Cary, NC, USA
    Greensmoke are E9 aka KR808D2 threaded, so you're kinda stuck, I believe a vendor does offer blank cartos you can fill yourself that'll fit a D2 battery but they're not cheap..you'd be better off getting a cheap Ego/clearo kit from Fasttech and filling with your own liquids purchased from a shop or mixed on your own. Since you're not dealing with nicotine, DIY is fairly simple, comparatively, and you don't need to worry about a lot of what makes cigalikes less than desirable for most vapers coming off pack-a-day habits.. If you are set on the cigalike form-factor, give V2 or White Cloud a try, they're both KR808D1 threading, fairly easy to get blanks for, just fill with 1ml of juice from a dropper bottle or needle..

3. MoonLit_Water

MoonLit_Water We All Shine On Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 16, 2013
    Stuart, Florida
  4. Sakuryu

Sakuryu New Member

Sep 8, 2013
    Okeechobee, FL, USA
    I was looking at V4F do they fit Greensmoke without an adapter?

5. MoonLit_Water

MoonLit_Water We All Shine On Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 16, 2013
    Stuart, Florida
    I don't know, never used or seen Greensmokes in person

6. retic1959

retic1959 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

7. Sakuryu

Sakuryu New Member

Sep 8, 2013
    Okeechobee, FL, USA
    I was just going to ask for something like that. The clearomizer isn't very appealing to me, Do you know where I can get some blank e9 cartomizers? Vapor4life has liquids for most of their flavors.

8. Sakuryu

Sakuryu New Member

Sep 8, 2013
    Okeechobee, FL, USA
  9. GA Bill

GA Bill Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 6, 2011
    Georgia
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.