Couple of Quick Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a quick question after looking over the forums and older posts (couple of years in most cases) I just got my first E-Cig, it's a green smoke free sample. They kind of lack variety and I'd like some tastier things than menthol, clove, tobacco or chocolate. Can anyone recommend a site with cartomizers or maybe another site that offers free samples of their batteries? This thing is smooth and enjoyable for someone whose never smoked and only wants to use 0%.

Kellycat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Cary, NC, USA
Greensmoke are E9 aka KR808D2 threaded, so you're kinda stuck, I believe a vendor does offer blank cartos you can fill yourself that'll fit a D2 battery but they're not cheap..you'd be better off getting a cheap Ego/clearo kit from fasttech and filling with your own liquids purchased from a shop or mixed on your own. Since you're not dealing with nicotine, DIY is fairly simple, comparatively, and you don't need to worry about a lot of what makes cigalikes less than desirable for most vapers coming off pack-a-day habits.. If you are set on the cigalike form-factor, give V2 or White Cloud a try, they're both KR808D1 threading, fairly easy to get blanks for, just fill with 1ml of juice from a dropper bottle or needle..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread