Coupon Code: 2nd Anniversary Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

GccTxs67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Virginia
Wife got off work early today, just got a Text from her....

"OMFG CLS!"

That is all :-x

She's right!

rvQpGVO.jpg

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I will for sure! Probably going to Crack into it tonight, or tomorrow. Whenever one of my tanks gets emptied. ;)
What did you order, unothegreat?? Love to hear thoughts from new family members, so I hope you will report back! We can help you get the most from your new juice if you have questions. Nice to meet you!

Last edited:

Unothegreat

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2015
I'm honestly not sure. I've been on a bit of a juice spree lately. :D I just got an order from ohms on Tuesday, so I'm letting it steep, and plan on using the NT in the meantime.

I know strawnilla is one, but I'd have to look at the order again.

Oh snap! I just remembered that I had this shipped to work! Woot!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I'm honestly not sure. I've been on a bit of a juice spree lately. :D I just got an order from ohms on Tuesday, so I'm letting it steep, and plan on using the NT in the meantime.

I know strawnilla is one, but I'd have to look at the order again.

Oh snap! I just remembered that I had this shipped to work! Woot!
Yeah, you're gonna fit in here just fine! LOL! Hope you enjoy ~

Unothegreat

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2015
Whelp, I managed to finish one of my tanks, so I decided to try the virus. What an interesting flavor! I like the mix of coffee, chocolate and tobacco flavors! I only ordered a 15ml bottle since I had no idea what it would be like! I'm REALLY wishing id ordered a 30ml now!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Whelp, I managed to finish one of my tanks, so I decided to try the virus. What an interesting flavor! I like the mix of coffee, chocolate and tobacco flavors! I only ordered a 15ml bottle since I had no idea what it would be like! I'm REALLY wishing id ordered a 30ml now!
You won't make that mistake again....:evil:

Reactions: Nanny22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread