Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
We should have new ones in in 2 weeks or so.
This time we're getting something a little different.
Instead of dual 3.0 ohm coils equaling 1.5 ohms, the new ones will be dual 2.5 ohm coils equaling 1.25 ohms. Hoosier E-Cig Supply will be the only place selling these. They will also be branded with our name, to discourage any other suppliers from buying up all my inventory and reselling them at a higher price.

I set my prices lower so every vaper has a chance to get a great price on great products.
But I guess this means I'm definitely on some of the big boys' radars. Make room.:p

Oops, I just asked this question on the other thread :)

brent_mc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Got my order today. Loving these new cartomizers. thanks so very much

WOW that was fast!! two days. I guess the post office felt bad for messing up some of my earlier shipments and got these out on the early truck.
I'm glad your enjoying them, wait till you see what we've got coming next.

brent_mc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
UGH! Of course I find a new supplier with great prices the day after I ordered a bunch of new cartos.

But I know where I will be ordering from next time, I could use one of those 1100 batteries or maybe the e-power kit if I can get the credit card off the wife again.

I am certainly looking forward to doing business with you soon.

We look forward to serving you.

brent_mc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just wanting to give everyone on ECF a big THANK YOU ALL I just had to upgrade my bandwidth with my host because of all the traffic you guys have sent my way.
We are very very grateful for everyones support. Don't forget about our coupon code ECF15 and if you remember to leave a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" on the 18th I'll make sure you get a token of our appreciation.

These are pics of our now label for dual coils. Just wanted to show it off. We will also be getting a few of Smok Techs newly developed Tank atomizers for ego and 510. The ego tank atty won't fit the E-Power but the 510 tank atty will.
34973d1302730324-new-kid-town-hoosierecigsupply-com-com-dual-coil-logo-1.jpg

34972d1302730313-new-kid-town-hoosierecigsupply-com-com-dual-coil-logo.jpg

Last edited:

brent_mc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Spare batteries and chargers for the E-Power would be good, these seem to be catching on, easy way to try a true 3.7v vape with long lasting batteries, without being tied into a proprietary battery.
Spare switches are on the way. I'm looking into getting some different higher capacity batteries too.

I would love to see some of the bigger mah Riva's.
Riva, Ego, Kgo are all (at least from SLB) the same batteries, just different packaging. We do have a 1100 mAh eGo kit.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
first and foremost I have to say "GO HAWKEYES"

Now with that out of the way I have a couple of ?'s. Since you are out of the dual coils right now, if I were to order ...lets say on the 18th....and were to say happy b-day....would I still get that great discount and have my order placed on back order? (Oh crap...just realized I'm asking for a favor from what could be a die hard Hoosier fan and I started off with GO HAWKEYES.)

Oh well...your prices are still the best I've seen on these.

Another ?. Will the lower ohm on these affect the voltage range? I saw your vid where the same cart vaped 3.7-5-6 and 7.4 and was wondering if these would still handle 7.4 (not that I need that, but was pumping some 7.4 today and.....well, the juice tasted like crap. It was hot...very hot and it kinda hurt but I did it because I could.)

Do want to and will order these from you when back in stock and thanks for your contribution to the vaping community.

And as always..(GO HAWKEYES"

brent_mc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
[QUOTESince you are out of the dual coils right now, if I were to order ...lets say on the 18th....and were to say happy b-day....would I still get that great discount and have my order placed on back order? [/QUOTE]
We won't be taking any backorders, sorry.
Will the lower ohm on these affect the voltage range? I saw your vid where the same cart vaped 3.7-5-6 and 7.4 and was wondering if these would still handle 7.4 (not that I need that, but was pumping some 7.4 today and.....well, the juice tasted like crap. It was hot...very hot and it kinda hurt but I did it because I could.)
I vaped the 1.0 ohm prototypes on my ego batteries and at 6v and at 7.4v. It just kept getting better the higher the voltage went., but I think it might have to do with the juice your using and keeping them wet, as far as the burnt taste goes. The new ones we're getting will be 1.25 ohm which is in between those prototypes and the ones that I just sold out of, I thought 1.25ohm would strike a good balance between the two.
Thank you,

LeAnn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2010
Urbana, Illinois, United States
What does everybody think of these? Smok Tech's Dual Coil Answer to the clearomizer.
5618316338_2287d580e9_b.jpg

Keep in mind these are prototypes the final product may look slightly different.

They look interesting, are the easy to fill? The problem I have with C2's is that they have to be filled with a syringe and hard to get it past that rubber cap and then when you take the cap out you can't get it back in the way it is suppose to go.

Trishalla

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Just checked and really great price..But.......Out of Stock....Boo Hooo....
Hello everyone,
We are celebrating cutting all ties with PayPal. So for the month of April We are offering 15% off on all purchases!

Anyone who remembers to tell me "happy birthday" in the special instructions box at checkout on the 18th of April will get some freebies in thier order as well.

The Code Is ECF15

Also I would like to open this thread up to everybody's ideas on what type of other products you would like to see hoosierecigsupply.com carry.

For example: We are considering using a different juice supplier, since we just don't have the facilities to mix on a larger scale.
What juice would everybody like to see hoosierecigsupply.com carry.

Thanks for checking in and don't forget to tell me wish me a happy birthday on your april 18th order for some birthday freebies.

Thanks to everybody,
Brent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread