coupon code for hoosierecigsupply.com we're now accepting credit cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

brent_mc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Regarding the clearomizers one big reason I like them is because there is no filler so these would not tempt me.
Also I am unable to get to your site today as the information bar pops up and then I can't say I am over 18 YO and get transferred to cartoons. Yesterday I had no problem so something's changed.

I have no idea what site you're going to, but just try clicking the link in my signature or typing in hoosierecigsupply.com

brent_mc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I believe a lot of suppliers stopped carrying the clearomizers because they were cracking on people. Why not carry 1.0ohm and 1.5ohm cartos. I actually prefer the standard size cartos as opposed to the bigger but I know some people prefer the mega over the standard size. So why not just carry a variety?

I'm only getting a few of these (100) since I myself wasn't entirely sure about them. I will be getting more 1.5 ohm dual coils as well as the special order 1.25 ohm dual coils. smok Tech doesn't recommend using dual coils in the standard length.

brent_mc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
They look interesting, are the easy to fill? The problem I have with C2's is that they have to be filled with a syringe and hard to get it past that rubber cap and then when you take the cap out you can't get it back in the way it is suppose to go.
These are basically a regular dual coil cartomizer with a clear plastic tube instead of steel and they have a empty flat tip cartridge, like what is used for atomizers.
So as far as ease of filling goes, they will be very easy to fill since you will only have to pull the tip out and fill it like you would any other regular cartomizer.

brent_mc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I know, I was actually very surprised to see these results. After all the good things I had heard about these AW IMR batteries I was half expecting to get the back of my head blown out when I put lips to cart and pushed the button. So I had to make another video to let everybody know. I don't know what their doing over there at SLB to make these batteries so punchy but I hope they don't stop anytime soon.

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
Yes it fits in just fine, with room to spare.

Just an FYI: I was hoping the case would fit the ePower with the cartomizer attached. It does not (at least not the dual coil cartomizers). I also find it funky how the basket openings are upside down on one side -- if you hold the case perpendicular with the ground, you can lose half the stuff it's holding. The case is really bizarre. I know it's a standard case that others carry, but it's not what I was looking for (and I'm beginning to think there are no decent e-cig cases).

brent_mc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just an FYI: I was hoping the case would fit the ePower with the cartomizer attached. It does not (at least not the dual coil cartomizers). I also find it funky how the basket openings are upside down on one side -- if you hold the case perpendicular with the ground, you can lose half the stuff it's holding. The case is really bizarre. I know it's a standard case that others carry, but it's not what I was looking for (and I'm beginning to think there are no decent e-cig cases)

I'll try and talk to some of the manufactures about getting the pockets facing the same direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread