Not open for further replies.

Smocha

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
China
www.greenhouseone.com
Heres one for your coupon code hungry maniacs :D

Enter "NOVSALE" for 30% off our Premium Flavoured eliquids! This is only until Sunday! If there is a time to try our juices, this is the time! Don't forget our, don't like the taste, don't keep the juice guarantee. If our juices aren't up to your standards or don't do it for your taste buds (taste is subjective) we will take them back!

Enjoy!
Tim

vapordraggin101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
For those of you wondering about GHO liquids...I've ordered twice, will do it again. Currently vaping on an eGo with a 510 LR/and regular atty, with a caramel/tobacco mix, great taste, great vapor production...you cannot go wrong.

Hi, was about to order and seen your post, just wondering which to order to get the caramel/tobacco, they list Classic Tobacco and USA Mix but no description on the flavor. thx

just found and asked this question in the 30% off tread.

Last edited:

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Hi, was about to order and seen your post, just wondering which to order to get the caramel/tobacco, they list Classic Tobacco and USA Mix but no description on the flavor. thx

just found and asked this question in the 30% off tread.

The USA Mix is more like a Malboro imo....I like the Classic Tobacco, mixed with the Caramel to get a "RY4" type flavor. I've just ordered another 240ml of Classic Tobacco,Vanilla,555, and Caramel. I lent my buddy at work my spare eGo for the week, and he just dived into the entire eGo kit, plus extra atty's, and a ton of juice all from GHO....we saved on the EMS shipping cost since the entire order minus the 30% juice discount was above $249.99....my part of the order came out to $54.16USD for 240ml of premium liquid plus five HV801 attys....can't beat that.

Go for it!

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
+1+1+1 I am getting ready to place my first order...never ordered out of country before and would hate to order some juice and have it sent back. Should I not order juice at this time and how much is shipping for US?? THANKS!!!

any ongoing discount coupons for us at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread