Coupon codes!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumbler

Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Virginia
Sorry guys :( Our shipment of bottles were late and we wanted to make sure we had plenty for reg orders.

That's fine.................how about a Hotter than Hades, Christmas in July, Willing to Wait for Bottles (breath)......... 'cause college tuition is due soon and Mom's gotta save some money somewhere sale. :) :) :)

tumbler

Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Virginia
I opened my e-mail after work today and let out a scream of happiness. Please pass on my great appreciation for the sale!!!

I know vaping is way less expensive (and better) than smoking, but I really, really appreciate the sale. I'm sending my daughter to James Madison University this year without college loans, grants, or scholarships and every little bit of savings help.

J87L

Moved On
Mar 16, 2012
Seoul Korea
I opened my e-mail after work today and let out a scream of happiness. Please pass on my great appreciation for the sale!!!

I know vaping is way less expensive (and better) than smoking, but I really, really appreciate the sale. I'm sending my daughter to James Madison University this year without college loans, grants, or scholarships and every little bit of savings help.

Yes I agree. Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread