Coupon codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Camel

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
Santa Rosa, California
I Just ordered my first items from V4L at over 200$ and its true the NY20 coupon is only for orders over 500$. I'm happy with the 15% discount though. From all of the reviews I've read here I feel that I made a good choice with the Vapor King manual version. I added a bunch of types of cartomizers in order to reach the 200$ limit but decided to keep them there to try even though the coupon didn't work. The only issue I found disappointing was that the USB Passthrough only came in the color pink. I really look forward to getting my order.

calla2

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
Greater ATL
when i ordered yesterday, it said my shopping cart had to be $150 or more for this code~ might want to edit the first post or post an update, guyssssss. :D

A while ago I suggested to Steve that he make a sticky for all coupon codes that gets updated whenever codes are removed/added or amounts change. He said he would do it, but it never happened. :confused:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I just spoke with Steve about the coupon codes for New Years. For the time being we have coupon codes available for our customers.

SMILIN for 10% off any order,

SMILIN15 for 15% off orders over $150, and

SMILIN20 for 20% off orders over $500,

SMILIN25 FOR ALL ORDERS OVER 1000, AND

SMILIN30 FOR WHOLESALE ACCOUNTS OVER 2150.

All come with our full V4L WARRANTEE!!!!

The batteries remain on sale at $15 for all of our latest and greatest, and $9.95 for all carto's. Happy New Year once again to all.

Here is official sticky thread. More specials will come and go, but, here are FABULOUS pricing for our Family:D

Steve:cool:

calla2

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
Greater ATL
Here is official sticky thread. More specials will come and go, but, here are FABULOUS pricing for our Family:D

Steve:cool:

THANKS STEVE!!! I hope that any future changes/updates to coupon codes will be posted in the first post so that folks don't have to read though all of the posts to know what the current valid codes are. It would help to know exactly where the codes are and to be able to find it quickly. Thanks again for your generosity and for responding to our concerns. :)

marlon671

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2010
BAY AREA, Ca
another super satisfied customer!

I just spoke with Steve about the coupon codes for New Years. For the time being we have coupon codes available for our customers.

SMILIN for 10% off any order,

SMILIN15 for 15% off orders over $150, and

SMILIN20 for 20% off orders over $500,

SMILIN25 FOR ALL ORDERS OVER 1000, AND

SMILIN30 FOR WHOLESALE ACCOUNTS OVER 2150.

All come with our full V4L WARRANTEE!!!!

The batteries remain on sale at $15 for all of our latest and greatest, and $9.95 for all carto's. Happy New Year once again to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread