Status
Not open for further replies.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
THANKS STEVE!!! I hope that any future changes/updates to coupon codes will be posted in the first post so that folks don't have to read though all of the posts to know what the current valid codes are. It would help to know exactly where the codes are and to be able to find it quickly. Thanks again for your generosity and for responding to our concerns. :)

Your wecome, ad I will do one better, I wll change 1st post, and copy it to the top, as well as change date on thread title for changes:hubba:

Enjoy

Steve:cool:

JelliBean

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
Alaska, Anchorage
Ok, I made an order a few minutes ago and I put in smilin15 code, but it wouldn't work. So, because I read this thread previously, and saw a NY15. Code mentioned I tried it and it worked. But, I have looked at the 2010 coupon codes and can't find an" NY" codes anywhere. Thanks to all the people that put the codes in their post, I was able to get the 15% off. However; I'm confussed, where are the right ones? Here is the one that worked for me today, for those that didn't read the earlier post in this thread, "ny15" is the code for 15% off of an order $150 and over.
I hope this helps someone out their having trouble too.

JelliBean

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
Alaska, Anchorage
Did you put it in as "SMILIN" (all caps)? That might make a difference.
Put in "ny15" (that worked for me)If you spend $150. However, if you spend $500 try the code smilin20 and that shhould give you 20% off your order. If, you spend $1,000, try "smilin25" for 25% off of your order.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
smilin for 10%

smilin15 for 15% over 150

smilin20 for 20% off over 500

smilin25 for 25% off over 1000

smilin30 for 30% off over 1500

these are net prices

we have the largest selection of flavors in the world

we have over 10 sample packs, and growing

w care

these prices include our warrantee which is best in business

most warrantee make you hsip back product, pay restocking fee's, limited time frames which are plain silly, or just no warrantee

before you buy from anyone....read the fineprint

ou warrantee, and bonus are very very expensive, but, our customer's are our family.....yo0u deserve v4l:d

enjoy

steve:cool:

JelliBean

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
Alaska, Anchorage
Hi,

I'm trying to place my first order through Vapor4Life and none of the 15% off codes are working (and yes, I'm ordering more than $150 worth). Using SMILIN15, it says "Coupon code "SMILIN15" is not valid. The coupon expired on 1/15/2010." Tried NY15 too and it just says that it's not a valid coupon code.

Any help?

Hummm... Maybe they are case sensitive? I hope someone can help you if that doesn't work. Or just spend $500 and use the smilin20 code...(JK). Sorry, for joking about it, becvause I know it can be frustrating.

JelliBean

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
Alaska, Anchorage
Did that and he replied claiming that it was fixed. And...
[wait for it]
It was! Placed my order and now I get to sit here twiddling my thumbs and sucking on my analogs until it arrives (first e-cig ever).

Right on!!! Glad that worked out, cause at first the wait for it... Lol!! Well, you are one of the lucky ones, your first e-cig is the best e-cig and supplier period. The flavors are different than analogs, but if you try one and hate it... Try it again after vaping a few weeks, because your tastebuds work again...smile. Another thing make sure you exhale through your nose too. You will get the full flavor of the juice. Waiting sucks... Read a lot and check out the reviews on cartomizer flavors for your next order. Suggestions: French pipe and cuban cigar are my hubby's favs. I was a menthol smoker so, Newport and Cowboy menthol are mine ( just ordered the Kamel menthol). Anyhoo, welcome to the family!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread