Courage-Eleven 11 (cereal, milk, madagascar vanilla yogurt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambreau21

Reviewer / Blogger
Jan 31, 2016
lambreaublog.wordpress.com
Courage's Eleven 11 liquid boasts a perfect trifecta of cereal, milk, and a Madagascar vanilla yogurt. Although I do not know exactly what “Madagascar” vanilla yogurt tastes like I can say this company can keep boasting its product. I love fruit cereal based liquids so when I got this flavor I was more than excited to try it out. Courage did not disappoint. The fruity cereal is the first thing you taste upon the inhale. The lemon flavor you get in a lot of these fruity cereals is there but it is nicely balanced by the other two flavors in their trifecta. The cream and vanilla shine through and calm the tastebuds while making your mouth water. The vanilla adds to the sweetness of the liquid but the creaminess settles it all down on the exhale. It is a very smooth liquid that leans more toward fruit loops than it does fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA but it’s a great combo. This puts out a pretty nice cloud that airs on the side of wispy but still holds its own for the most part. There is no throat hit with this liquid. 70/30 6mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread