Courthouse screening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuukon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Wyoming, USA
I find this thread very interesting since last month I got hit with jury duty.

This is a very conservative state (Wyoming), so I'm not sure what to expect when I go to the courthouse with a PV in my pocket. Think I'll leave the Vamo at home and just pocket either my G6 batts or my VV V3.

At least that way it's a lesser chance of being shot...

shiddyshad

Oct 30, 2013
Maumee, OH
This actually just happened to me yesterday. I had to go to the Toledo Municipal Courthouse and I set my mod in the basket to go through the X-ray and the screener noticed it and told me I couldn't bring it in with me, so they put it in a numbered envelope and gave me a claim ticket to get it back when I left. Weird because just a month previous I was able to bring it in with me with no questions asked. Someone must have gotten a stick up their .... and complained and made them change policy. My guess is one of those ....... tobacco smokers who refuse to accept that e-cigs could actually be safer and refuse to try them for themselves. Or maybe it's just easier to ban them on the premises than to have to explain to every complainant why e-cigs are an exception to Ohio's no public smoking laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread