COV Mini Volt 40w Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roscopecotrain

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2013
Prestleigh, Somerset
COV Mini Volt 40w Review from Triple Eight Vape

Easily one of the smallest box mods on the market right now. But don't let its size fool you, the Mini Volt packs a punch! The Mini Volt mod is integrated with maximum output wattage of 40 Watts, minimum atomizer resistance of 0.2ohm, 1300mAh battery capacity, and incredible reduced form factor for astonishing operational usage. Highly responsive firing and adjustment buttons with three different ramp modes (Soft, Standard, and Power) make general use enjoyable, and combined with a slim yet intricate structure for a user-friendly experience. Constructed with real carbon fiber grip alongside premium rubberised paint coat it is one of the smallest mod in the market with solid performance functionality.

arturo padilla

Feb 28, 2016
COV Mini Volt 40w Review from Triple Eight Vape

Easily one of the smallest box mods on the market right now. But don't let its size fool you, the Mini Volt packs a punch! The Mini Volt Mod is integrated with maximum output wattage of 40 Watts, minimum atomizer resistance of 0.2ohm, 1300mAh battery capacity, and incredible reduced form factor for astonishing operational usage. Highly responsive firing and adjustment buttons with three different ramp modes (Soft, Standard, and Power) make general use enjoyable, and combined with a slim yet intricate structure for a user-friendly experience. Constructed with real carbon fiber grip alongside premium rubberised paint coat it is one of the smallest mod in the market with solid performance functionality.

Does your mini volt keep leaking, mine does

arturo padilla

Feb 28, 2016
The Mini Volt is a mod so it can't leak. It will be the tank or dripper you have on top that is l leaking.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Well, I have to be specific for fear of being accused an idiot. I know the mod doesn't leak but the tank does. No matter what I do it the juice pours from the tank...

Roscopecotrain

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2013
Prestleigh, Somerset
Well, I have to be specific for fear of being accused an idiot. I know the mod doesn't leak but the tank does. No matter what I do it the juice pours from the tank...
Never be called an idiot. Always ask the questions. What rank do have?

Check out our new blog Bunny Woof

silvertorch

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Chicago
Does your mini volt keep leaking, mine does

You might be on to something here.

Got my MiniVolt in a few days ago and my MiniVolt mod is leaking some sort of fluid. Yes I know mods are not suppose to leak, but mine just did.

It does not smell like the eliquid I have in the tank and the top of the mod is dry.

Roscopecotrain

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2013
Prestleigh, Somerset
You might be on to something here.

Got my MiniVolt in a few days ago and my MiniVolt mod is leaking some sort of fluid. Yes I know mods are not suppose to leak, but mine just did.

It does not smell like the eliquid I have in the tank and the top of the mod is dry.
Wow that is not good silvertorch. I'm guessing either the battery which would be insane or maybe some glue in there is melting as the mod heats up?

Been using mine a lot and not had anything like this.

Check out our new blog Bunny Woof

juicynoos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
"Paradox", French West Indies
Wow that is not good silvertorch. I'm guessing either the battery which would be insane or maybe some glue in there is melting as the mod heats up?

Yikes!!:ohmy:
That battery is only 1200 mAH and probs less than 10 amp.
I wouldn't go anywhere near 0.2 ohms with it, more like .7 or .8 to play it safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread