• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

COV New Organic Line and GV VG Line???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starchild47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2010
Tennessee
Hey Guys
Has anyone tried COV's new organic line and what is your opinion of it if so? Also Gourmet Vapor has a VG line and I wondered who here has tried them out and what they thought of them? I have seen some reviews over in the eliquid review threads that were not positive.

The only review on COV I have seen was on the bananas foster and they were not positive on it. I am very limited on funds now and need to be very careful where I spend my $$$.

I know I can sell it or trade it off if I don't like it but I just don't have a lot of $$$ to play with at the moment to do that to try several juices at the moment. So I need some opinions please!!!
TIA

Dee74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Tampa Bay,Fl
The Good Prophets stuff is great. I tried RY4,Camel, DK-Tab, 555 and cherry tobacco I picked that one up only to add to other flavors.I have not tried that one yet. But all the rest are keepers and will re order. Who is COV?
I am now VG to as I became PG sensitive a few weeks ago. I can handle 80vg/20pg without any trouble so Dekang is ok and not giving me any problem. And even some pg if only for a while like once every 2 weeks. Am currently starting to try and DIY so I know what I am getting.

HawtAngel

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
Canada
The new organic line is the Vaperite Organic juice from Todd I chose to order directly from Todd mainly because I could get a sampler pack for the price of one bottle from Clouds of Vapor and theres no middle man. I have 10 different kinds here only love 2 of them the Kona is very good and the Japanese Plum which I believe is called Oriental plumb at COV is excellent. They all taste true to what they are called and very flavorful my big complaint is most have a strange smell to them almost ferret like so not wonderful for those around you the only one I can not detect that smell from is the plum.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
I just got turned on to the all VG, 100% organic, no artificial sweeteners or artificial anything at Virgin Vapor. Someone recommended it to me, and then showed me a 20+ page thread with people raving about the taste, consistency, and overall purity of the juices. She even offers some EcoPure juices that are pre steeped for 2 weeks! Totally sold me... I just made my first big order. I love that she'll blend to order, and even keeps a recipe file for clients so she knows exactly what you want in your juice. She'll even do the viscosity to order, so people with tank PV's and carto users don't have problems with thick juice. Plus the reviews on the site are pretty descriptive, so that might stop you ordering something that tastes gucky to you. Also, she has sampler packs, and one of them allows you to choose the sample flavors you want to try. Got a deal where she gives free sample of choice with first order. Here's the thread. But if you've not ordered yet, I'd go with this instead of the organics that are getting negative taste reviews, since there's not a single complaint of flavor in 20+ pages of reviews.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...gin-vapor-organically-flavored-e-liquids.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread